Good tactic mate, may seem stupid but why don't you think it won't work for lower league teams? Cheers

Some of the roles are too specialized for LLM, there are not many DLFw etc down there.

Nice OP Raikan, but I lold when I read "Deathslayer". Anyway, similar to my own 'man utd' tactic, only I play narrower and Hernandez is left and Rooney is right. Might try it later.

got another question. as i want to start a man city game with this tactic. should i use TEVEZ on the same position as ROONEY? and DZEKO as HERNANDEZ ? thx in advance =]

got another question. as i want to start a man city game with this tactic. should i use TEVEZ on the same position as ROONEY? and DZEKO as HERNANDEZ ? thx in advance =]
yeah, definately Tevez in the Playmaker Striker role, Dzeko not really in the Hernandez role, if you do, change the role to Complete Forward - Attack and have Dzeko also hold up the ball :)

Nice OP Raikan, but I lold when I read "Deathslayer". Anyway, similar to my own 'man utd' tactic, only I play narrower and Hernandez is left and Rooney is right. Might try it later.
hahaa, it was going to be called Demon Slayer as I spent a lot of time playing Demon's Souls as well (hardest farking game ever created, but awesome)

who would be better to compete with tevez? maybe considering to try to get hernandez for city instead of Dzeko..

who would be better to compete with tevez? maybe considering to try to get hernandez for city instead of Dzeko..
I don't think Hernandez will come mate :) Balotelli would do well in the Str role. Dzeko could perfrom quite well in the Stl role too, just change his role to Complete Forward - Support

yea, but having tevez AND dzeko is just too good in front... Balo is a nice sub, aswell as Aguero.. but i think i will sell/loan out those 2... and get babacar + neymar as subs... what you think? sorry to bother with those questions but can find a good man city 11.3 thread :(

and i dont want to start with man utd because i feel there is less challenge then city as there last succes was in 2002.. winning the championship he he

Last edited:
yea, but having tevez AND dzeko is just too good in front... Balo is a nice sub, aswell as Aguero.. but i think i will sell/loan out those 2... and get babacar + neymar as subs... what you think? sorry to bother with those questions but can find a good man city 11.3 thread :(

and i dont want to start with man utd because i feel there is less challenge then city as there last succes was in 2002.. winning the championship he he
Neymar would be good in the Str role, I would suggest letting him run/dribble with the ball a little more and have a little more creative freedom :)

Aguero would be perfect for the playmaker striker position :) dont loan out anyone :) use them! Balotelli would be really good in the winger position as well..

hey,

after reading this im thinking about giving it a try to with my birmingham team ..my line up will be..

GK romero
DL olsson
DC bassong
DC toprak
DR romario
LW hazard
CM defour
CM zonzi
RW piatti
ST neymar as playmaker
ST regen as a poacher

you think it will work..will the wingers be a problem as their naturally inside forwards..piatti on right but left footed and same with hazard ??

Spongebob, this should work well, Neymar's work rate and teamwork stats are not the greatest as well as stamina/strength... I would suggest changing the Stl role to Treq and unticking "hold up ball and tight marking" while dropping the closing down slider to below half way... :) also move the attacking slider a little more up just until it reaches attacking for Neymar's role

you must keep Neymar as your playmaker though :)

hey raik am just going to try this tactic looks awesome did you use any transfer updates like lfc/wallys?

cheers mate thnx!

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

no nothing Craig, official 11.3 patch :)
sorry mate just quick question what leagues/ nations u load?

this time around I only loaded about half the amount as I normally do mate :)

my normal set up looks something like this:

Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, England, Turkey, Ukraine, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Uruguay and a few different ones every game like Romania, Czech, Chile, South Korea, Norway, Sweden etc :) about 16 normally..

this exact save I just loaded: Spain, Italy, Germany, France, England, Brazil, Portugal with a large database