what would you think about HULK as winger right? for man city.. and silva winger left

are you going to try it in a lower league puzzled?

May do gonna try it with Villa first and then maybe Crawley?

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Hey Rakian as Aston Villa I've got two good wingers in Young and Downing but my question is which side should I play them Left side for Left foot or Right side for Left foot so they cut inside of the defender?

Last edited:
nice work raikan. but what a coincidence, i also had the same tactic and those tweak too with my own 4-2-2-2 tactic (or 4-4-2 wingers as i call it)
well i changed recently to a 4-2-3-1 (cuz i had minor problems), but will it work with regens (all the way in 2027 right now) too ?

anyway, downloading right now and put it in my match prep. :)

raikan do you know if we'll get good results playing with this tactic with italian teams?
btw what's the meaning of stuck in?
sorry

Last edited:
This is an exceptionally good tactic. The home form is something I can easily replicate (complete and utter domination, much like playing at Old Trafford last season), but it's the away performances that really sell me this tactic. Just beat Spurs and Everton away, which is nothing special, but the possession, passing, clear cut chances, shots, and everything just obliterated them.

Top work again Raikan.

I will post a screen shot of the end of season stats.

Some fantastic stuff as expected, Raikan. I'm currently playing as Manchester United and I can only imagine that this can work as well as it has for you. :)

Using this tactic as a base of making my own. I really do like the ideas which you have put into this tactic, good stuff!

Can i just ask what is the effect of having the winger set to "move into channels" as opposed to " cut inside"?
( sorry if this is actually a noob question)

It looks like a great tactic Raikan.
I started using it in my latest Villa save because my tactic and it's doing great.
I beat Chelsea 2-0 at home first game I used it but then lost 4-1 to Fulham at Craven Cottage the next game, same team put out.
I think it was just unfortunate though because we had as much as Fulham in terms of chances but top striker Bent was out so had to use Nathan Delfouneso who just isn't ready for a first team place yet.
I've gotta wait till January to get a decent left striker, anyone you think you could suggest who isn't too pricey? Heskey just doesn't cut it in that position for me
Thanks for uploading the tactic though, it's fantastic!

what would you think about HULK as winger right? for man city.. and silva winger left
this would be ok, he would be better as the Poacher, the wingers need to be right footed on the right and left footed on the left (well not as much on the left side i.e: Ashley Young :)

May do gonna try it with Villa first and then maybe Crawley?

Hey Rakian as Aston Villa I've got two good wingers in Young and Downing but my question is which side should I play them Left side for Left foot or Right side for Left foot so they cut inside of the defender?
Young on the right and Downing on the left :) same footed players as the side they play on :) how's it going so far? Agbonalahor should excel in this tactic hopefully :) I would suggest buying in Scotty Parker :)

raikan do you know if we'll get good results playing with this tactic with italian teams?btw what's the meaning of stuck in?sorry
hey mate, you should yeah of course :) hopefully!

Stuck in is when your players really get stuck into challenges and don't hold back :)

Using this tactic as a base of making my own. I really do like the ideas which you have put into this tactic, good stuff!

Can i just ask what is the effect of having the winger set to "move into channels" as opposed to " cut inside"?
( sorry if this is actually a noob question)
cheers Jimmyx :) moving into channels allows the wingers to do more than just the one thing i.e: cut inside/hug touchline! it allows them to look for open space and make space for themselves when other players are in possession :)

Some fantastic stuff as expected, Raikan. I'm currently playing as Manchester United and I can only imagine that this can work as well as it has for you. :)
I really hope is does mate :) thank you and good luck :)

nice work raikan. but what a coincidence, i also had the same tactic and those tweak too with my own 4-2-2-2 tactic (or 4-4-2 wingers as i call it)
well i changed recently to a 4-2-3-1 (cuz i had minor problems), but will it work with regens (all the way in 2027 right now) too ?

anyway, downloading right now and put it in my match prep. :)
yeah it should mate, even better probably than at the beginning as some of the regens that come out are exceptional and extremely well rounded and have many strengths in different area's than just 1 or 2 :)

This is an exceptionally good tactic. The home form is something I can easily replicate (complete and utter domination, much like playing at Old Trafford last season), but it's the away performances that really sell me this tactic. Just beat Spurs and Everton away, which is nothing special, but the possession, passing, clear cut chances, shots, and everything just obliterated them.

Top work again Raikan.

I will post a screen shot of the end of season stats.
thanks Eckso, glad it is working well for you :) look forward to your updates :)

It looks like a great tactic Raikan.
I started using it in my latest Villa save because my tactic and it's doing great.
I beat Chelsea 2-0 at home first game I used it but then lost 4-1 to Fulham at Craven Cottage the next game, same team put out.
I think it was just unfortunate though because we had as much as Fulham in terms of chances but top striker Bent was out so had to use Nathan Delfouneso who just isn't ready for a first team place yet.
I've gotta wait till January to get a decent left striker, anyone you think you could suggest who isn't too pricey? Heskey just doesn't cut it in that position for me
Thanks for uploading the tactic though, it's fantastic!
hey bud, away from home you need to tone it down a bit, especially when it has just been implemented :) setting balanced and counter would be a good start, unticking playmaker (especially for Heskey :p) change his role to TM - Support and have him do the same as what the PI's are set to at the moment :) just not roam from position and set to normal wide movement :)

sorry about the loss mate, I will update the OP with the suggested away setting's especially when it has just been implemented :)
good luck and I hope it gets better for you

Tbh Raikan, I like this name better. And this tactic is good, although sometimes I struggle to score. 8-0 against Tottenham i.e. :D

updated the OP :) checked last night and had a minor change to the original tactic :) set focus passing to mixed, not both flanks, if it is working for you as is then that is great :)

Tbh Raikan, I like this name better. And this tactic is good, although sometimes I struggle to score. 8-0 against Tottenham i.e. :D
hahahaa, cheers Van-Halen :p you beat Tottenham 8:0? :) nice!

Yea, not so bad with default team ( no transfers, well, there's transfer update, Ash Young, Jones and DDG). So people, Van Halen approves this tactic
41.gif

very nice guys :) glad its working out well for you too! Van, are you a fan?

What do you mean, United fan, or Van Halen fan ?