Looks very similar to my Destroyer 442. I havnt uploaded yet so may not do as these are very similar styles. Nice one Neil :)

What do you mean, United fan, or Van Halen fan ?
both :)

Looks very similar to my Destroyer 442. I havnt uploaded yet so may not do as these are very similar styles. Nice one Neil :)
cheers Steve, load it up mate :) I can asssure you the PI's are different :) might be the same formation but every tactic is different :)

Well, I think you can tell I'm United fan :) And yes, I am Van Halens fan. Not big a fan, but he is very good.

both :)

cheers Steve, load it up mate :) I can asssure you the PI's are different :) might be the same formation but every tactic is different :)

Im a bit of a perfectionist. Still conceding a few sloppy goals and want to sort that out first :)
May offer it for feedback on my own forum before I upload here :)

I generally test with a top 6 team so may have to try with lower teams aswell to see how it fares :)

hey bud, away from home you need to tone it down a bit, especially when it has just been implemented :) setting balanced and counter would be a good start, unticking playmaker (especially for Heskey :p) change his role to TM - Support and have him do the same as what the PI's are set to at the moment :) just not roam from position and set to normal wide movement :)

sorry about the loss mate, I will update the OP with the suggested away setting's especially when it has just been implemented :)
good luck and I hope it gets better for you

Cheers mate, I've signed Kleber from Palmeiras as my left striker, hope he does well once he settles. I've had some really bad luck with injuries with an extremely small squad. I took Heskey off playmaking duty and somehow he impressed enough to earn me £3m off Liverpool for him :) My main problem is Charles N'Zogbia being out for 4 months leaving me without a natural left winger and in right back as Lichaj was off on loan, only covering right back being Cuellar and Hutton being injured for half of the season so far. I've had some really mixed results but i'm quite sure it's all down to the lack of correct personnel in midfield. I thought Ji-Sung Park would fit in better than he has done considering his work rate and stamina.

Thanks again for the tactic though, it's given me some really impressive results!

pleasure mate, Kleber is a good signing :) real pity about your injuries! you can always tone it down a bit, play on the counter as mentioned, play deeper, untick offside trap and play quicker :)

good luck and hopefully if you continue to use it and your team stays fit it will work out well for you!

Only used this in one match so far, but it looks like it could be a winner. Here is a screenshot from the match

WolvesvBoltonSplitView.png

Domination much? lol

Just slightly concerned that I had 27 shots, 6 CCC and only managed to score 1 goal, which was a penalty. Guess thats my strikers problem rather then the tactic. Also pretty good at the back, 0 shots from Bolton lol.

hahha, wow, that is serious domination there! especially as Wolves, 1st season against Bolton who are a pretty tough team to play against in the league! well done ;)

I hope it gets better for you :) take note of the away game settings though.. keep that in mind :) I was designing an away Deathslayer tactic to have as a pack with this one, but this one worked so well for me home and away I decided to stop halfway through..

I hope you can keep up those performances week in week out! when playing vs a big team, set match prep to defensive positioning :)

i'll try now with liverpool, im portuguese, but i love liverpool, im gonna try to put l'pool like in the old glory days, later i'll put some screens, tnk by the answer raikan

Hey Rakian, the tactic is working well however the defence seems to have some gaps and when it comes to through balls we can't defend. I am saying this when we are loosing 4-2 to Blackpool any way to resolve this?

Last edited:
NsgqP.png

qmZw6.png

Only played the last 15 games of the season with your tactic Raikan, but I only conceded 4 goals in those games. Just making some transfers in June 2012 then I'll crack onto season 3, using your tactic.

hernandez 7 in 3 games for me.... + 8 clean sheets in a row

yeh the attack is BEAUTIFUL but the defence need some major tweaking, through balls high balls are played in so so so easily . Getting beaten by championship and league one teams.

I did notice the defence the other night! drop down the closing down of the Cbr to the same as the Cbl! take down the tackling to medium

i'll try now with liverpool, im portuguese, but i love liverpool, im gonna try to put l'pool like in the old glory days, later i'll put some screens, tnk by the answer raikan
how's it going mate? well you do have Meireles and you can buy Moutinho :)

Starting to use this tactic. Using United, sadly I sold both nani and valencia (regretting it now.) Drew with Liverpool in the first match and trounced Watford 7-0 in the 2nd. :D