Resource icon

**DEEKS**OLD SCHOOL 4-4-2**STRIKERS DREAM** 1

want to try with a man utd
I'm sure that'd be great! My current Celtic save, 3 of my star players have been sold, I had reject all offers but the board have overruled me and sold 3 stars for a lot of money, so I'm debating starting with someone like Man United / Liverpool! Probably be Liverpool, but yes I think it'd be great for Man United! Bruno Fernandes, Pogba would be great CM I'm sure, then the likes of Martial, Rashford even Greenwood should score lots of goals!! Keep me updated mate! :)

Just out of interest did you train karamoko dembele to play on the left or the right? I’ve had him on the right wing and a right footed player on the left wing and I’m wondering if I would have had better results if I had them the other way round.

Also it seems a lot of the wingers on this game are inverted wingers or inside forwards so with most teams you would have to re train the players .

Just out of interest did you train karamoko dembele to play on the left or the right? I’ve had him on the right wing and a right footed player on the left wing and I’m wondering if I would have had better results if I had them the other way round.

Also it seems a lot of the wingers on this game are inverted wingers or inside forwards so with most teams you would have to re train the players .
I always played him on the right but never actually paid any attention to whether a right footed player is on the left etc. Looking at the likes of Salah for Liverpool playing on the right it certainly benefits him so may be worth a look! Also yeah that inverted wingers may also work in this tactic, admitedly I've simply been too afraid to tweak the current tactic with it working so well for me haha! Could certianly work though! I know most wingers are automatically more advanved than the lm/rm so have to be trained regardless like you say

I find that most the mr/amr are left footed and ml/aml are right footed as inverted wingers/forwards seem to be the going thing at the moment.

I find that most the mr/amr are left footed and ml/aml are right footed as inverted wingers/forwards seem to be the going thing at the moment.
I've stupidly never considered it but like the idea in real life, may be worth giving that one a go! Tempted to change the wingers to inverted to see how that goes!

Just tried with inverted wingers away vs Newcastle, one scored, the other got 3 assists and I battered them. Maybe coincidence!! But will keep trying it for sure

Attachments

• 2020-04-09 (1).png
    2020-04-09 (1).png
    178 KB · Views: 336
let us know how you get on! I did the same on a previous tactic I used and it seemed to work, I wonder if your strikers may score less and inverted wingers score more.

let us know how you get on! I did the same on a previous tactic I used and it seemed to work, I wonder if your strikers may score less and inverted wingers score more.
Second game..panicked when I went 2-0 down!! Pulled it back, Sancho (right footed on the left) seemed to have done the trick! Salah MOM too....and a striker scoring!!

Attachments

• 2020-04-09 (2).png
    2020-04-09 (2).png
    184.1 KB · Views: 349
Second game..panicked when I went 2-0 down!! Pulled it back, Sancho (right footed on the left) seemed to have done the trick! Salah MOM too....and a striker scoring!!
Think I'll stick with this, also Sancho seems to be a dream using it!! And strikers still scoring! Seems like a great idea that!

Attachments

• 2020-04-09 (3).png
    2020-04-09 (3).png
    189.4 KB · Views: 327
My first result using inverted wingers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 09.26.56.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 09.26.56.png
    285 KB · Views: 355
Do you make any adjustments for away games? Particularly difficult ones?

Just a quick update. Started a new game with Liverpool, changed the Wingers to Inverted Wingers and the results have been great! Not lost a match as yet and nearly half way through :) Defensively solid too! Will keep updated!

Attachments

• 2020-04-10 (1).png
    2020-04-10 (1).png
    262.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 2020-04-10 (2).png
    2020-04-10 (2).png
    235.5 KB · Views: 223
  • 2020-04-10.png
    2020-04-10.png
    255.9 KB · Views: 221
Finished first season with Inverted Winger instead of Winger. Primarily used Salah on right, Mane on left, changing these to Inverted Winger certainly helped them with their goals/assists! Strikers didn't score as many as I'd liked but guess that was expected with changing the Wingers position! Also wouldn't really see Firmino as a prolific Advanced Forward, so if a bid comes in for him I'd probably sell. Won the PL and CL, which is always the target! Carabao Cup I lost on penalties vs Sheff Utd away round 3, but had a very young side out as it's never priority. Would have liked to have won FA Cup but lost in final vs Chelsea. Plagued with injuries all season, you can tell by how many youngsters were played (not a complaint, just know it would have been better!). A lot of these are 16/17, so the future is certainly looking bright! Will continue into next season with the Inverted Wingers to see how it goes. Important transfer window coming up :)

Attachments

• 2020-04-11 (1).png
    2020-04-11 (1).png
    288.2 KB · Views: 178
  • 2020-04-11 (2).png
    2020-04-11 (2).png
    241.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 2020-04-11 (3).png
    2020-04-11 (3).png
    227.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 2020-04-11 (4).png
    2020-04-11 (4).png
    198.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 2020-04-11.png
    2020-04-11.png
    280.9 KB · Views: 120
Finished first season with Inverted Winger instead of Winger. Primarily used Salah on right, Mane on left, changing these to Inverted Winger certainly helped them with their goals/assists! Strikers didn't score as many as I'd liked but guess that was expected with changing the Wingers position! Also wouldn't really see Firmino as a prolific Advanced Forward, so if a bid comes in for him I'd probably sell. Won the PL and CL, which is always the target! Carabao Cup I lost on penalties vs Sheff Utd away round 3, but had a very young side out as it's never priority. Would have liked to have won FA Cup but lost in final vs Chelsea. Plagued with injuries all season, you can tell by how many youngsters were played (not a complaint, just know it would have been better!). A lot of these are 16/17, so the future is certainly looking bright! Will continue into next season with the Inverted Wingers to see how it goes. Important transfer window coming up :)

Looks good. Try with Chelsea next. No transfers till Jan

Looks good. Try with Chelsea next. No transfers till Jan
Ironically when I was playing them in the FA cup final I did think it would be interesting to go them because of the likes of James, Tomori, Mount, Hudson-Odoi, Abraham etc! If I get bored of this one I'll maybe give that one a go, are you trying with them :)?