Decided to restart on a new save with Leverkusen. Still playing with V13 Strikerless. Currently 15 games undefeated in Bundesliga. Just before the Christmas break i met a tough challenge in Dortmund at home (2nd place). Maybe not so much.

2q09jlt.png

Loving the interplay of the fullbacks into the Strikerless

View attachment 81841

Only at the end of Jan and they've scored 12 / made 44 already in all comps.

Screenshot info
Tactic used : Strikerless v13 (tweaked) - Post #2292
Skin used : My Own

Last edited:
Decided to restart on a new save with Leverkusen. Still playing with V13 Strikerless. Currently 15 games undefeated in Bundesliga. Just before the Christmas break i met a tough challenge in Dortmund at home (2nd place). Maybe not so much.

2q09jlt.png
Skin ?

Good choice mate.! Hoffenheim is one of the Best team for this tactic. As a fan of werder bremen, i suggest also Werder Bremen.

And Hoffenfeim manager is only two years older than me he is 29 ! And already working in Bundesliga team unbelievably achievement! I guess he didn't waste his time playing stupid computer games:) ;)

And Hoffenfeim manager is only two years older than me he is 29 ! And already working in Bundesliga team unbelievably achievement! I guess he didn't waste his time playing stupid computer games:) ;)

Or maybe thats why he is manager in hoffenheim?

Did u check his stats on Fifa? and Pro Evolution Soccer? Championship Manager? FM? xD

Actually u still have time. Maybe u can not be manager but u can be a scout =)