I am using sortitouttsi live data update

Thanks mate. But think i will stay with the current. Won everything with Leverkusen, a little to easy. So will try the ultimate challenge now, Athletic Club.

Last edited:
Thanks mate. But think i will stay with the current. Won everything with Leverkusen, a little to easy. So will try the ultimate challenge now, Athletic Club.

yw mate and good luck on your new save

2ICLvtOTS8yxZh1fj38sgQ.png

Hi ,

Can anyone let me know the OI to use in the game.

Should i use OI or not.
TFF suggests to not use the Assistant`s OI.

I am playing man city but not getting those high scoring results as most people are getting.

Why do is the individual training different than the positional duty? Isn't it better to get the stats of the positional duty?

Why do is the individual training different than the positional duty? Isn't it better to get the stats of the positional duty?

just follow the OP bro and you will prevail

FC Bayern first season

After lots of underdog saves, I decided to start a new save with Bayern Munich. I was so successful in the first half of the season, that the board decided to give me 80 million extra funds. I didn't consider long and bought Griezmann and Bellerin:).

I used the WhiteEurope v17 (original v17 with changing the middle AM to shadow striker). And I tweaked the mentality to defensive.

Here are the results:

View attachment 81426

View attachment 81429
View attachment 81427

View attachment 81425

Hey mate,

I am also playing with Atl. Bilbao in my save, and I don't know what was your reason for not starting Benat from the beginning but I suggest to play him in 90% of the matches if possible as CM.

In my save he is the best CM in the league now.

Even thought I did not have the time to play for some time now, but it was one of the most challenging and fun saves in FM17 :)