sorry if it's been asked already, but i'm lazy to go through all the comments :p so what happens if i take the strikerless version and move the central AMC forward into striker position, so 2 AMC's and 1 DLF, kinda like what Spurs does recently? I mean i guess I'll try anyway but maybe someone has already some input on whether it hurts performance in some serious way. Thanks anyhow, love 3 CB formations and gonna use this either way.

sorry if it's been asked already, but i'm lazy to go through all the comments :p so what happens if i take the strikerless version and move the central AMC forward into striker position, so 2 AMC's and 1 DLF, kinda like what Spurs does recently? I mean i guess I'll try anyway but maybe someone has already some input on whether it hurts performance in some serious way. Thanks anyhow, love 3 CB formations and gonna use this either way.

hey mate, this was post by TFFMate, I've tried with one STC + 2AMs and it showed weak results, it showed much better results with 3 AMCs or 2 STs + AMC

try it, if it works for you then good. just cause it didnt work for tff, it may work for you and the players you have

try it, if it works for you then good. just cause it didnt work for tff, it may work for you and the players you have

hey mate, this was post by TFFMate, I've tried with one STC + 2AMs and it showed weak results, it showed much better results with 3 AMCs or 2 STs + AMC

welp, alrighty then. seems like it's not the best of ideas but i'll give it a go. might just end up using one of the OP formations in the end. thanks guys.

This tactic is absolutely devastating, literally creating like 5 CCC's every game. TFF's best work so far.

This tactic is absolutely devastating, literally creating like 5 CCC's every game. TFF's best work so far.
Not trying to diminish TFF's hard work, that I consider very important to this forum, but the great ammount of CCC's is inherent to all 3 AMC strikerless tactics. The AI simply can't cope proporly with the way 3 AMC's attack the space, and fall of position all the time, leaving one of the AMC all alone facing the keeper. In my opinion, strikerless tactics with 3 AMC and 3 DC are THE MAGIC FORMULA for FM 2017. I personally found this with chinese 343 strikerless, that I still consider the best, but just my opinion. The point is that any tactic with this formation will overperform greatly.

Somebody knows , why i cant see All Central Defenders from Portuguese ?

Here is an example ( Ruben Semedo isnt here ) why ? I ticked off all Realistic filters ...

View attachment 98346

My Playable Leagues are :

ENGLAND, FRANCE , GERMANY, HOLLAND, ITALY, UKRAINE, RUSSIA, SPAIN, PORTUGUESE , TURKEY

View attachment 98345

Last edited:
Somebody knows , why i cant see All Central Defenders from Portuguese ?

Here is an example ( Ruben Semedo isnt here ) why ? I ticked off all Realistic filters ...

View attachment 1111231

My Playable Leagues are :

ENGLAND, FRANCE , GERMANY, HOLLAND, ITALY, UKRAINE, RUSSIA, SPAIN, RUSSIA, TURKEY

View attachment 1111232

he chose a different nationality so he isnt Portuguese? have you searched him specifically in the search bar?

Not trying to diminish TFF's hard work, that I consider very important to this forum, but the great ammount of CCC's is inherent to all 3 AMC strikerless tactics. The AI simply can't cope proporly with the way 3 AMC's attack the space, and fall of position all the time, leaving one of the AMC all alone facing the keeper. In my opinion, strikerless tactics with 3 AMC and 3 DC are THE MAGIC FORMULA for FM 2017. I personally found this with chinese 343 strikerless, that I still consider the best, but just my opinion. The point is that any tactic with this formation will overperform greatly.

Yeah good point, noticed it with 3 AMC tactics so far there's a lot of CCC's and I mentioned earlier in another thread that strikerless might as well be the way to go this year and this pretty much confirms it.

My Scout ( I have only 1 Scout, because i am playing with FMTOUCH )

View attachment 1111239

Have you tried to assign your scout to scout Portugal?

scc1.png