Im trying this tactic but i seem to be conceding an awful lot of goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Th new version works very good with with my Lazio side

Thanks!

d3332dssss.png

Last edited:
I have both Aggressor balanced and demolisher strikerless full familarity, I am getting better results with aggressor for some reason.

I have both Aggressor balanced and demolisher strikerless full familarity, I am getting better results with aggressor for some reason.

That's so bad because winning all cups in league in 3 years behind Bayern and no CL. Sad story :O

Champions League = Pure Luck... especially, in FM

You could do great in your group winning all matches but only 1 unlucky match in play offs and you are out but we all know that in FM you can easily have a match when you’ve got 60 Clear Cuts and your opponent 0 Clear Cuts but you lose…

Hey mate,

You're right in the past I did some "additional" work for the FM community, expect sharing tactics, I shared my experience how to test tactics, provided tools for it and I could say that work took a lot of effort and time from me but to say honestly the community’s reaction on that work wasn’t satisfying enough to continue that work and I made a decision to stop it. I don’t know maybe in the future I’ll change my mind on that matter and resume that work. ;)

I would be really interested if you wrote an article about your methodology and the tools you use to make tactics and analyse the game in general. I definitely think there is an audience for that kind of writing, if not here then definitely if you wrote a blog or on the si community forum.

Champions League = Pure Luck... especially, in FM

You could do great in your group winning all matches but only 1 unlucky match in play offs and you are out but we all know that in FM you can easily have a match when you’ve got 60 Clear Cuts and your opponent 0 Clear Cuts but you lose…

Exactly

Been using Aggressor for 5 seasons, sold and bought players to fit Demolisher (strikerless). The improvement is bigger than i expected as Aggressor been so dominant for me. The differences i notice-

1) without strikers in front, the finishing got a lot better than before because the amcs start shooting whenever they should be shooting instead of passing to strikers who was in front in Aggressor that marked by the defenders.
2) more long shot from MCs
3) AMCs/MCs did a lot more killer ball to all the players who move into channel from behind, with 4-5 players running forward, is very difficult for your opponent to mark and tackle them.
4) 3 defenders also improve the defending over crosses from your opponent.

Brilliant tactic, fixed the weaknesses on the previous version. Keep up your good work!

Last edited:
plugged this in last night and started getting results immediately. I'm using the strikers version since my team has lots of good ones and so far so good.
The inter play has been great going forward, lots of lovely one touch passing lots of goals and seems solid at the back.