Are you playing on instant result or normal way?

Because that strikerless tactic works with me only on Instant result. If i try to play normally i got beaten all the time but if i play on instant result i get succeeded. I dont understand.

FC Lorient, predicted 15th

That's amazing! :)

FCl1.png

FCl2.png

Are you playing on instant result or normal way?

Because that strikerless tactic works with me only on Instant result. If i try to play normally i got beaten all the time but if i play on instant result i get succeeded. I dont understand.

I have the same problem with normal play. Have tested the strikerless both on Touch and Normal with Leicester now, and the Instant Result gives me amazing results. But on normal I'm losing almost every game and defensive its even worse.

Yeah, i think all those people that sharing their success have been played on instant result.

Or the problem is us? We do something wrong?

I have the same problem with normal play. Have tested the strikerless both on Touch and Normal with Leicester now, and the Instant Result gives me amazing results. But on normal I'm losing almost every game and defensive its even worse.

I started using the striker version with Newcatle last night first season in the prem, played 7 won 5 lost 2 but did beat Spurs and chelsea 3-0. Will continue test tonight.

Is there a particular way you should organise the AMCs. Should the best AMC go done the middle or does it not really matter. Also should the quickest go down the sides.

Yeah, i think all those people that sharing their success have been played on instant result
But on normal I'm losing almost every game and defensive its even worse.

Well, it must be you guys as mine is going very well. Predicted 9th with Chesterfield and im having a great season.

Oh, im playing the full match, not Instant Result, i hate IR

Yeah, i think all those people that sharing their success have been played on instant result.

Or the problem is us? We do something wrong?

When you using instant result, which option did you use?
"Dont Use Match Plan", "Play For The Win", "Smash and Grab" or else ?

The worse thing that could happen when using instant result is
when your player are having slightly injured,
they wont get subtituted , unless the injured is severed,

that is why I often found my players get injured after using instant result,
but if you have good depth in your team,
then that is not a problem.

Here's my first season with Liverpool!

amzlf1.png

amzlf2.png

amzlf3.png

Last edited:
I tried this on Holiday mode with Newcastle, played 12 won 11 and 1 draw at home to Reading. Beat Norwich, Villa and Brighton as well as a 4-1 win at Old Trafford in the cup.