Reaction score
DEMOLISHER

STRIKERLESS VERSION

Please notice that you can't add "Easy Off Tackles" PI to BWM(S) and if your BWM(S) gets booked during a match then change his role to CM(S) and "Easy Off Tackles" PI.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC---> TFF DEMOLISHER ( STRIKERLESS ) V17

Demolisher_Strikerless_V14.png

v17_V19_TIs.png

STRIKER VERSION

I find that this version is slighlty weaker than the Strikerless version but if you like to play with at least one striker so you can use it, it shows results that are very close to the Strikerless version.

Please notice that you can't add "Easy Off Tackles" PI to BWM(S) and if your BWM(S) gets booked during a match then change his role to CM(S) and "Easy Off Tackles" PI.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC---> TFF DEMOLISHER ( STRIKER ) V19

Dem_Striker_V17.png

v17_V19_TIs.png

OVERLOAD TACTIC

Use this tactic when you need to score at any cost and you have nothing to lose. When you use this tactic you put great pressure on your opponent at cost of the defense so you use it wisely.

DOWNLOAD OVERLOAD TACTIC FOR THE STRIKERLESS VERSION ---> TFF OVERLOAD ( STRIKERLESS ) V8

DOWNLOAD OVERLOAD TACTIC FOR THE STRIKER VERSION ---> TFF OVERLOAD ( STRIKERS ) V7

WASTE TIME TACTIC

Use this tactic when you need to protect your lead and "kill" the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you don't concede it only greatly reduces the probability of it so if you start using this tactic too early, for example, when you've got a shaky lead by 1 goal then it might backfire and you might concede a fluke goal at the last minute and give away a win so you should use this tactic it wisely.

DOWNLOAD WASTE TIME TACTIC FOR THE STRIKERLESS VERSION ---> TFF WASTE TIME ( STRIKERLESS ) V5

DOWNLOAD WASTE TIME TACTIC FOR THE STRIKERS VERSION ---> TFF WASTE TIME ( STRIKERS ) V5

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

-- For the Strikerless version of the tactic you should treat AMC/AMCL/AMCR positions as regular strikers so all best strikers in the game will do great at AMC/AMCL/AMCR positions in this tactic and the only what you need to do is to train them play AMC positions. Also, many natural AMC players that can score (have good Finishing) will do great at AMC/AMCL/AMCR positions.

In the game many strikers already have got at least "Unconvincing/Competent" rating for AMC position so it shouldn't take more than few weeks/months to improve thier rating for AMC position to "Accomplished" and when they get "Accomplished" rating for AMC position then they will be perform at about 80-90% of their ability but of course, you should keep training them AMC position until they reach "Natural" rating for it to perform at 100% of thier ability.

If you striker doesn't have any rating for AMC position at all then you need to make a decision what to do with him because if he doesn’t have any rating for AMC position at all then it might take more than a season for him to get "Accomplished" at AMC position and during that time he won't perform at 100% of his ability and your result will suffer but if he is a very good striker then you might want accept some bad results until he learns AMC position and if he is an average striker then you might want to sell him and buy someone else instead of him.

-- DCR : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- DCL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- AMCL : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- AMCR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- MCR : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong

-- MCL : Left Foot - Resonable/Fairly Strong/Strong/Very Strong

-- WBR : Right Foot - Very Strong

-- WBL : Left Foot – Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong/Reasonable

-- AMCL/AMCR/MCL/MCR positions should take the corners

-- if you got a player sent off then remove the left or the right AMC

-- WBL/WBR positions are a very important positions in the tactic, they contribute greatly to the attack and the defense so due that they get tired greatly during matches, I strongly suggest using 2 substitutions(around 68-70 minutes) for these positions in order to always have fresh players at these positions. Also, it's important to have fresh players at these position because when the "Conditions" of players at these positions drop to "67%" or less during matches then these players stop running at all and stop go back to the defense after attacks so your defense starts greatly suffer.

YELLOW AND RED CARDS

Guys, I see that in FM17 players get a huge amount of yellow cards it's even more than it was in FM16 so be very careful with that because all positions in the tactic have "Tackle Harder" PI and if you see that some of your players is booked during the match then go to his instruction and add "Easy Off Tackles" PI instead of "Tackle Harder" PI otherwise you are at great risk to get a man sent off.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

DON'T USE ANY OIS AND DON'T LET YOUR ASSISTANT MANAGER TO SET ANY OIS FOR YOU

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION:

1)Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

2) During the pre-season set MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) - "Match Tactics" set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

Match_Tac_Training.png

3) During the pre-season play no less than 6-7 friendly matches, I recommend arranging friendly matches vs much weaker opponents in order to get guaranty easy wins and have "Superb" morale for the begging of the season.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% then change MATCH PREPARATION(Main Focus) to "Att. Movement" and set the training as it's shown at the screenshot below.

Att_Mov_Training.png

Individual Training Focus:

AMC/AMCL/AMCR : Individual Training Focus = "Trequartista"

STC : Individual Training Focus = "Deep Lying Forward"

MCL/MCR : Individual Training Focus = "Deep Lying Playmaker";

CDL/CD/CDR : Individual Training Focus = "Ball Playing Defender" Training Focus

WBL/WBR : Individual Training Focus = "Complete Wing Back";

GK : Individual Training Focus = "Goalkeeper"

PREFERED MOVES:

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS:
(Please notice that some PPMs are good for one position and bad for other position so if you are planning to use some players on few positions then don't train them the PPMs which can be "Bad")

ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times", "Plays No Through Balls", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

DEEP LYING FORWARD
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Static Target Man", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER
GOOD - ""Gets Forward Whenever Possible",
"Plays One-Twos"

BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times", "Plays No Through Balls", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

BALL WINNING MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "---"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times", "Plays No Through Balls", "Runs With Ball Rarely"

FILTERS

DOWNLOAD FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS DEMOLISHER V14

First of all, if you are going to use the filters then you should turn OFF the "Attributes Masking" setting when you start a new save otherwise the filters will be useless.

Also, you need to understand that when starting a new save the more nations you load and the larger database you set, the more players appear in the filters.

Here's a screenshot with an information how you can turn it OFF when you start a new:
atrm.png

In the game, the more scouting knowledge you have, the more players appear in the filters. I recommend having 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations: Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In order to have 100% scouting knowledge of these nations you can buy scout that have nationality of these nations because it gives 100% scouting knowledge that doesn't decline overtime or you can send your scouts to scout these nations.

Your scouting knowledge should look like this:

SC11.jpg

Please notice that the default settings of the filters are very tough and it's supposed to show the best 10-15 players in the world for the positions in the tactic and only the top clubs from the major European football nation can afford such players and it's obvious if you manage a small club then you can't afford to have such player and you need to "easy" the matching condition one by one until you find someone that you can afford to buy. It might look like this:

MC11.jpg

You need to be very careful when you "easy the matching conditions" because some important attributes might be missed by much and you always should know what attributes are missed and by what amount.

Also, it's very important to understand that if you bought a player using the filters then it doesn't mean that now you have the best possible player for the position and you shouldn't look for any better player for this position, the filters might show very different quality players and some players might be much better than other player even the filters show them all, the filters just show players that have their CA(points) allocated in optimal way for the position and that’s all but some players might have much more point to allocate than other players and of course if one player has much more points to spend on the important attributes for the position then he’ll be more efficient than the other player that has much less points to spend on the on the important attributes for the position.

RECOMMENDED ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS

DEEP LYING FORWARD
Finishing 15+
Technique 15+
First Touch 15+
Off The Ball 14+
Anticipation 14+
Passing 13+
Decisions 13+
Composure 13+
Vision 13+
Teamwork 13+
Dribbling 13+
Strength 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 13+
Pace 12+
Long Shots 13+

ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS
Technique 16+
Finishing 15+
First Touch 15+
Dribbling 14+
Agility 14+
Off The Ball 15+
Passing 14+
Vision 14+
Decisions 14+
Composure 14+
Anticipation 14+
Flair 13+
Teamwork 13+
Acceleration 13+
Pace 12+
Work Rate 13+
Long Shots 13+

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER // BALL WINNING MIDFIELDER
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 14+
Technique 14+
Passing 15+
First Touch 14+
Vision 14+
Decisions 14+
Composure 14+
Anticipation 14+
Off The Ball 13+
Positioning 12+
Acceleration 12+
Agility 11+
Pace 12+
Determination 11+
Finishing 13+
Dribbling 12+
Flair 13+
Tackling 11+
Marking 11+

RIGHT/LEFT WING BACK
Acceleration 14+
Agility 13+
Pace 13+
Technique 13+
First Touch 13+
Dribbling 12+
Passing 12+
Work Rate 14+
Teamwork 13+
Decisions 12+
Vision 11+
Tackling 13+
Anticipation 13+
Positioning 13+
Marking 11+
Determination 11+
Off The Ball 12+
Strength 11
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+

CENTRAL DEFENDERS
Strength 15+
Acceleration 13+
Pace 12+
Agility 11+
Positioning 15+
Marking 15+
Concentration 14+
Jumping Reach 13+
Tackling 14+
Anticipation 14+
Aggresion 11+
Bravery 13+
Determination 13+
Work Rate 13+
Technique 12+
Passing 11+
Vision 11+
Decisions 12+
Composure 12+

GK
Reflexes 17 +
One on Ones 16 +
Handling 15+
Concentration 14+
Communication 13+
Command Of Area 13+
Agility 14+

Last edited:
Finally a strikerless TFF tactic! Can't wait to test it out

so you took my sword tactic and changed ss to am which is worse by the way and there you go. sorry for been rude :p

I have always known , that your best tactic was Beast V3 :) Now i will try your Strikerless :)

Last edited:
so you took my sword tactic and changed ss to am which is worse by the way and there you go. sorry for been rude :p

I don't usually attack like this .....but
Tff is a cheater let's analyze that
1) your oi are different
2) your player roles are diffent .....SS,iwb,midfielders
3) your player instructions are different
4) your team instruction are different

Only and only thing that is similar is the formation ...if that's the case than I shall say u took the "park and bus formation ....WBA" and changed this and that and released it

Sorry to be rude

1) your oi are different

Only and only thing that is similar is the formation ...if that's the case than I shall say u took the "park and bus formation ....WBA" and changed this and that and released it

Sorry to be rude

Big Like , i want to say this also , but i cant speak english xDDD

1) your oi are different

Sorry to be rude

Stephen HK also released 3430 formation who did he steal from?? Or is that the one true strikerless....ring??!

1) your oi are different

Sorry to be rude

who's park the bus?

nevermind i saw that, he used iwb's rpm's bpd .. i used 2 defenders not 3 i used cm's and wb's and w/e dude have fun , this is just a copy of mine and dparkthebus together. that's not been a good tactician , have something original like the aggressor :)

I will try this later, been using aggressor first season with Newcastle, so looks a bit more suited for life back in the prem, but will try the striker one.

who's park the bus?

nevermind i saw that, he used iwb's rpm's bpd .. i used 2 defenders not 3 i used cm's and wb's and w/e dude have fun , this is just a copy of mine and dparkthebus together. that's not been a good tactician , have something original like the aggressor :)

AHAHAHAAH :) ALL YOUR TACTICS ARE TWEAKES OF TFF'S TACTICS!

When you tweaked it you didn't even bother to change the set pieces in your tactics. :mad:

All set pieces in your tactics are identical with TFF's set pieces : Corners, Free Kick, Throw-ins - Everything!

TFF's set pieces is quite unique and it's obvious for anyone that your Renegade tactic is a tweak of Aggressor tactics and your Sword tactics is a tweak of Beast tactic

OMFG! AHAHAH! You should be quite as a mouse but you dare to come here and accuse TFF... you have no brain at all… XD

hey tff, thanks alot for the the tactic, mate can i use harry kane as amc? will he be good at this position?

AHAHAHAAH :) ALL YOUR TACTICS ARE TWEAKES OF TFF'S TACTICS!

When you tweaked it you didn't even bother to change the set pieces in your tactics. :mad:

All set pieces in your tactics are identical with TFF's set pieces : Corners, Free Kick, Throw-ins - Everything!

TFF's set pieces is quite unique and it's obvious for anyone that your Renegade tactic is a tweak of Aggressor tactics and your Sword tactics is a tweak of Beast tactic

OMFG! AHAHAH! You should be quite as a mouse but you dare to come here and accuse TFF... you have no brain at all… XD

everyone using same set pieces since the start, my renegade tactic scored 124 goals with bournemouth but who am i to complain ;)
copier of a copier u know
funboy is a funboy :p

everyone using same set pieces since the start

HAHA! My friend, I want to inform you that you did a huge mistake when you were thinking that way... next time when you be stealing someone tactic at least bother to tweak the set pieces in it. XD

TFF's set pieces are quite unique and it takes a lot of time to set them and I don't know anyone else who uses the same set pieces, I want to stress that I'm talking not just about Corners, I'm talking about all set pieces Corners, Free Kicks and Throw-ins (Attack/Defend) and in your tactics all the set pieces are identical with TFF's set pieces :mad: and something like that could happen only in one case when you were just tweaking TFF's tactics...

I see that you are a complete noob in FM that aren't even capable to steal properly and without leaving traces XD

Last edited: