Mate, as I said at the OP any good striker will do good at AMC/AMCL/AMCR positions in this tactic but at first, you need to train him to play AMC position.
In the game many strikers already have got at least “Unconvincing/Competent” rating for AMC position so it shouldn’t take more than few months to improve the rating for AMC position to “Accomplished” and when they get “Accomplished” rating for AMC position then they will be perform at about 80-90% of their ability but of course, you should keep training them AMC position until they reach “Natural” rating for it to perform at 100% of thier ability.

If you striker doesn’t have any rating for AMC position at all then you need to make a decision what to do with him because if he doesn’t have any rating for AMC position at all then it might take more than a season for him to get “Accomplished” at AMC position and during that time he won’t perform at 100% of his ability and your result will suffer but if he is a very good striker then you might want accept some bad results until he learns AMC position and if he is an average striker then you might want to sell him and buy someone else instead of him.

you reply with everything i need. I really really repsect it. And i did follow you 3 years ago. Good job, buddy :D. Can you post Filter pls :)

Can I ask you? Why doesnt the attacking midfielders have"Gets Forward Whenever Possible" as a good PPM? You always had that before on the AMC's. All my players in that position have that trait, is that negative or doesnt it matter much?

Can I ask you? Why doesnt the attacking midfielders have"Gets Forward Whenever Possible" as a good PPM? You always had that before on the AMC's. All my players in that position have that trait, is that negative or doesnt it matter much?

Mate, it is not a negative PPM for AMCs(might be even positive) and I removed it because during testing found that it didn't have enough importance to be included to the good PPMs list.

Mate, I've tried with one STC + 2AMs and it showed weak results, it showed much better results with 3 AMCs or 2 STs + AMC

There's a logical explanation to that but it's a long story. :)

Of course, I might be wrong and missing something but you always can try it yourself with 1 STC + 2 AMCs, it would take just few seconds to tweak it into 1 STC + 2 AMs ;)

Agree. I have tried also 2AMC and 1 ST and tactic is more weaker then 1 AMC and 2 ST

TFF would you favour a top class AMC over a competent Striker in the striker less role?

Demolisher with strikers are the same of Beast v3?

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

TFF would you favour a top class AMC over a competent Striker in the striker less role?

Mate, you have to elaborate a bit what you mean :)

No waste time tactic in a TFF thread. i am shocked. :)

I'll add it soon.

Demolisher with strikers are the same of Beast v3?

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Yup, it's 99% the same, there are few PIs changes and few set pieces changes

Where you been hiding TFF lol, suppose family comes 1st just like my self.

hey tff, mate how would you line up the best 11 for the strikless formation. thanks alot

I meant if you had the choice of a natural AMC, Dele alli, over a competent striker Gabbiadini,for example which one would work better

Where you been hiding TFF lol, suppose family comes 1st just like my self.

Mate, I haven't been active here lately it's just because there hasn't been a reason for that ;)

I can say that even I haven't been active here I still played FM a lot( I always do ;)) and tested many tactics but hadn't found anything that was good enough to beat my recent tactics Aggressor and Beast and when I found Demolisher I share it immediately ;)

hey tff, mate how would you line up the best 11 for the strikless formation. thanks alot

Mate, the best starting eleven would be quite obvious for this tactic :)

AMCL – Neymar
AMC – Suarez
AMCR – Messi
MCL – Pogba
MCR – Koke
WBL – Alaba
WBR – Carvajal
DCL – Laporte, Gimenez, Romagnoli
DC/DCR – Gimeneze, Rugani, Stones

I meant if you had the choice of a natural AMC, Dele alli, over a competent striker Gabbiadini,for example which one would work better

It requires training about 2-3 weeks to improve the position rating from “Competent” to “Accomplished” almost for any player

I’d say that the deference between “Accomplished” and “Natural” is about 15% and the difference between “Competent” and “Natural” is about 25%

So when Gabbiadini gets "Accomplished" rating for AMC position they well more or less equal with Dele Alli

for some strange reason the AMC seems to do nothing for me in the striker tactic. was kinda the same on the other as well. ratings no higher than 6.6 unless theres more than 4 goals. I literally have no idea why this is happening.

im not saying anything bad about the tactics either, they work :) I've struggled to make both tactics for myself this year so its nice to find them!.

I'm playing around to get ACM involved but nothing works. its driving me mad!

Last edited:
So far so good ;-)

View attachment 1111013

View attachment 1111014

View attachment 1111015

TTF how good do you reckon your attacking corner setup ? It seems all my corners are going straight for the opposing goalkeeper.

Mate, I can say to you that I've spent countless amount of hours on the corner setup in all my tactics for FM17 and I did the same for FM16, FM15 and any previous FM version because I find that the corner setup and in general all set pieces are very important and they add a lot to success so I find the corner setup that is present in this tactic is the best what you can get but I'm only a human after all ;) and if you don't like it them be free to try something else ;)

Las Palmas, predicted 15th, the 1st season

I'm speechless :O

lpf1.png

lpf2.png

lpf3.png