Berserk is very leaky for me (even with man marking), especially away from home. Often concede at least 2 goals making it very hard to win. Going to go back to Dev V11, I had better results with that. I'm in my 3rd season with QPR, 13 games in and I'm 4th in the PL, but have conceded 24 goals. Way too many for my liking. BTW...5 of those goals have been conceded at home, 19 away!! There in lies the problem with Berserk for me.

Last edited:
Berserk is very leaky for me (even with man marking), especially away from home. Often concede at least 2 goals making it very hard to win. Going to go back to Dev V11, I had better results with that. I'm in my 3rd season with QPR, 13 games in and I'm 4th in the PL, but have conceded 24 goals. Way too many for my liking. BTW...5 of those goals have been conceded at home, 19 away!! There in lies the problem with Berserk for me.

Morris, I'm sure that changing to Dev V11 won't help because if you use Berserk with setting the man marking then you can be sure that you get 99% of possible performance from quality players you have.

The amount you conceded is connected closely with the general quality of your players because if your players can't keep ball in attack and they lose it very frequently due to bad attributes then obviously your opponents have more attacks and counter-attacks against you and more scoring opportunities.

I notice that people very often misjudge the quality of their teams and that gives them false expectations and causes frustration. :)

Btw, If you have correct judgment about the quality of your team and right understanding about what result you can hope to get with such team then you'd never be frustrated by this game and you always will be knowing where is the problem in your tactic or in your players' quality. ;)

Last edited:
Morris, I'm sure that changing to Dev V11 won't help because if you use Berserk with setting the man marking then you can be sure that you get 99% of possible performance from quality players you have. The amount you conceded is connected closely with the general quality of your players because if your players can't keep ball in attack and they lose it very frequently due to bad attributes then obviously your opponents have more attacks and counter-attacks against you and more scoring opportunities. I notice that people very often misjudge the quality of their teams and that gives them false expectations and causes frustration. :) Btw, If you have correct judgment about the quality of your team and right understanding about what result you can hope to get with such team then you'd never be frustrated by this game and you always will be knowing where is the problem in your tactic or in your players' quality. ;)
Yes I'm sure with better players I would concede less, but with Dev V11 I feel I would be doing better with the players I have. Beserk is very attack minded, even with manual marking, and away from home it gets exposed. Maybe I'll try Beserk at home and Dev V11 away.

Beserk is very attack minded, even with manual marking, and away from home it gets exposed.

There's a myth about away matches and when I hear what people talk about that it seems that something magical happens in away matches and different ME is used for away matchers and you need different tactics for it but all that is rubbish and everything is much simpler.

It's just that:

1) team that play home receives some boost that makes its players pass with more accuracy, shot with more accuracy, make better decision in attack/defense, react faster and so on.

2) team that play away receives some debuff that makes its players pass with less accuracy, shot with less accuracy, react more slowly, make bad decision in attack/defense and so on.

Speaking other words when you play home your players receive some buff to their attributes and when you play away your players receive some debuff to their attributes and the tactic you use have no any impact to it and because of it any tactic equally will perform away much worse than home.

If you want to win away matches with "easy closed" then you should have such strong team that even with "away" debuff your players' attributes were much higher than your oppositions' players with "home" buff.

Last edited:
@tff have you attempted recreating your Armageddon tactic from fm15. i did on the beta and it was brilliant. what are your plans tactics wise for this tactic.

The amount you conceded is connected closely with the general quality of your players because if your players can't keep ball in attack and they lose it very frequently due to bad attributes then obviously your opponents have more attacks and counter-attacks against you and more scoring opportunities.

I've noticed that. I'm trying to get Leeds promoted but it's been pretty tough to keep the team at least on 6th position (currently I'm the 7th). I have managed 22 matches and team is performing well so far, media prediction was 14th I think and made no transfers.

Thing is AI often make long passes and my central defenders cannot stop the attackers. Last match I had a 4-4 draw against Nottingham Forest (away - Nélson Oliveira scored 4 times) and I wanted to kill all my defense line. But while I was watching the game I realized the real problem was with my attackers. They miss short passes very often and that creates chances to the opponents counter-attack.

Lastly, BERSERK V1 is way better than Dev v10. I use man marking.

There's a myth about away matches and when I hear what people talk about that it seems that something magical happens in away matches and different ME is used for away matchers and you need different tactics for it but all that is rubbish and everything is much simpler.

It's just that:

1) team that play home receives some boost that makes its players pass with more accuracy, shot with more accuracy, make better decision in attack/defense, react faster and so on.

2) team that play away receives some debuff that makes its players pass with less accuracy, shot with less accuracy, react more slowly, make bad decision in attack/defense and so on.

Speaking other words when you play home your players receive some buff to their attributes and when you play away your players receive some debuff to their attributes and the tactic you use have no any impact to it and because of it any tactic equally will perform away much worse than home.

If you want to win away matches with "easy closed" then you should have such strong team that even with "away" debuff your players' attributes were much higher than your oppositions' players with "home" buff.

For example, you have an average striker with "Finishing" attribute = 14 and when he play away matches he receives "– 30 %" debuff to his attributes so his Finishing will turns to "10" for away matches and it's very low so he should miss almost all his chances with such low "Finishing".

Now let's take Messi, he has "20" Finishing attributes and when he plays away matches even with "-30 %" debuff he still has solid "15" Finishing and he should score almost all his scoring chances.

Of course, all those numbers are approximate and I took them just illustrate how the game works.

@tff have you attempted recreating your Armageddon tactic from fm15. i did on the beta and it was brilliant. what are your plans tactics wise for this tactic.

I've tried that approach and it worked less efficient than any of current approaches.

Last edited:
For example, you have an average striker with "Finishing" attribute = 14 and when he play away matches he receives "– 30 %" debuff to his attributes so his Finishing will turns to "10" for away matches and it's very low so he should miss almost all his chances with such low "Finishing". Now let's take Messi, he has "20" Finishing attributes and when he plays away matches even with "-30 %" debuff he still has solid "15" Finishing and he should score almost all his scoring chances. Of course, all those numbers are approximate and I took them just illustrate how the game works.
It should be the same with all tactics then, yet with Dev V11 I don't see such a huge difference in away games. Have you tested double manual marking for both strikers?

Last edited:
Have you tested double manual marking for both strikers?

I've though about it. It might give some further boost but I didn't bother to test it because I already saw a great overachievement with any team considering its quality. I think that potentially it might give about 10% to performance.

I've though about it. It might give some further boost but I didn't bother to test it because I already saw a great overachievement with any team considering its quality. I think that potentially it might give about 10% to performance.
It could be worth doing in tough away games vs better teams, or when you have a small lead that you want to protect.

It could be worth doing in tough away games vs better teams, or when you have a small lead that you want to protect.

If you need to protect your lead I suggest that you'd better to use Waste Time Tactic from the OP becasue even with the double man marking Berserk won't be no near defensive as that tactic.

Last edited:
Great tactic once again!!!! i swear if it wasnt for yours and the wibes tactics my P.C would have gone through the window by now !! great work

is there any new filters or individual training changes for Berserk? and also anything special for set pieces in particular long throws etc? btw beserk has really tightened up my Liverpool squad first season and Inngs is my top striker lol Ibe is top scorer over all on the right wing

5abe0f476aedfe1870a4f6210aadcaa3.png

For Man City since there is no need for CM anymore use Fernandinho as DM instead of Fernando, right?

Back