i think it may have changed now. the wide midfielders are not set cut inside. so maybe they play more like wingers

80bb909b8698a1baa1f6e1ce06c9b646.png

he shared a pic with team lineup. it shows ronaldo as left mid and james as rm. i think that solves this topic.

Guys, the only thing in the tactic that I'm not 100% sure about is the Dribbling settings of Wide Midfielders.

I think that removing "Dribbles Less" PIs from Wide Midfielders would work better but it requires testing but I won't be able to finish testing today because it's very hard thing to catch so I can do that only tomorrow.

Left footed player on the right, right footed on the left? For the Wide mids....

Yup.

bump

*** SUPERNOVA ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF SUPERNOVA V1

Supernova_V1_Barca.png
Supernova_V1_Real.png

Guys, please notice that there'll be slightly different positions' attributes requirements for this tactic and I'll add them a bit latter. This tactics requires slightly different players for ML/MR positions.

In my testing this tactic shows the similar performance with BERSERK and maybe slightly better but only the fact that you don't need set the man marking for it so it can be used with Instant Result and it much easier to find players for it gives it additional advantage above BERSERK. :)

Guys, the only thing in the tactic that I'm not 100% sure about is the Dribbling settings of Wide Midfielders.

I think that removing "Dribbles Less" PIs from Wide Midfielders would work better but it requires testing but I won't be able to finish testing today because it's very hard thing to catch so I can do that only tomorrow.

Yup.
take your time mate :D

Guys I've decided not to wait until tomorrow and updated the tactic because what I saw was during testing already enough convincing.

Here's V2. It has only one change I removed "Dribble Less" PIs from Wide Midfielders.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF SUPERNOVA V2

Well my first match ended up with a draw, but second match fully convinced me to this tactic.

cbaa0e9b9f.jpg

Don't be bothered with a red card, Balanta missed the pass and had to save himself with a tactical faul as he was the last defender.

Great update, but now I need to completely revamp my transfer strategy. I am nearly finishing the season and I already had some targets to cover F9 positions... Guess I need to invest in some CMs. Any recommendations?

PS. I switched to DEV V11 Waste Time at around 75 minute mark.

Okay guys I just finished my first season with Crystal Palace. The last games were serious thriller.
After 37 games the top 4 was:
1. Man City 75 pts
2. Crystal Palace 73 pts (higher GD)
3. Chelsea 73 pts
4. Man Utd 67 pts

The results were changing each minute and it was a pure nightmare to watch. 38 games results:

d15c27c6bb.jpg

End table:
c0aa0fdd06.jpg

I used Dev V8 at the beggining, then V11 e.2 throughout the season, Berzerk with SS tweaked into CM for around 4 games, Supernova V1 for one match (won) and Supernova V2 for the last couple games. I had the most success with V11 e.2 however I will now stick with Supernova V2 and my main goal for now is to attract one or two superb/excellent rated players and some backups. I am very optymistic going into the next season (yet I did not extend my contract, cause Board disagrees to improve training facilities. I will let you know once I finish 2nd season.

PS. As a Tottenham fan... I was laughing hard watching Arsenal ruining their season with last five games... :)

Last edited:
Back