Heh... Guys, I've just finished testing some monstrous tactic that kicked *** to Berserk in testings and you no need to set the man marking for it!

Btw, I've already tried similar approach but it didn't show an extra ordinary performance and only few different instructions made it kick ***.

The only thing what left is to find name for it! It's becoming more harder and harder to do that! ;)

Heh... Guys, I've just finished testing some monstrous tactic that kicked *** to Berserk in testings and you no need to set the man marking for it!

Btw, I've already tried similar approach but it didn't show an extra ordinary performance and only few different instructions made it kick ***.

The only thing what left is to find name for it! It's becoming more harder and harder to do that! ;)
What a fantastic new, Due to searching a overwhelming tactic for Bayern, I cannot play game.

Tiablo

edit: ofc it would have to abuse ME and crush this game or it would be a bad name for it :)

*** SUPERNOVA ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF SUPERNOVA V1

Supernova_V1_Barca.png
Supernova_V1_Real.png

Guys, please notice that there'll be slightly different positions' attributes requirements for this tactic and I'll add them a bit latter. This tactics requires slightly different players for ML/MR positions.

In my testing this tactic shows the similar performance with BERSERK and maybe slightly better but only the fact that you don't need set the man marking for it so it can be used with Instant Result and it much easier to find players for it gives it additional advantage above BERSERK. :)

How about TFF's 4-3-3 (or whatever)

Do you mean 3 strikers?

Last edited:
good name man, also love this formation. can't wait for more info on player attributes and maybe ppm's.

bump

*** SUPERNOVA ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF SUPERNOVA V1

Supernova_V1_Barca.png
Supernova_V1_Real.png

Guys, please notice that there'll be slightly different positions' attributes requirements for this tactic and I'll add them a bit latter. This tactics requires slightly different players for ML/MR positions.

In my testing this tactic shows the similar performance with BERSERK and maybe slightly better but only the fact that you don't need set the man marking for it so it can be used with Instant Result and it much easier to find players for it gives it additional advantage above BERSERK. :)

nice. i have changed devastator to a 4411 and still works wonders. changed some roles but team instructions remained the same

There are only slightly changes for CMs/ML/MR positions

WIDE MIDFIELDERS

Technique 16+
First Touch 15+
Passing 14+
Vision 13+
Decisions 13+
Off The Ball 14+
Anticipation 14+
Flair 14+
Composure 13+
Teamwork 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 13+
Pace 12+
Finishing 12+
Crossing 12+
Long Shots 11+

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (ATTACK)

Technique 15+
Passing 15+
Vision 15+
First Touch 14+
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 13+
Decisions 14+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Anticipation 13+
Dribbling 13+
Acceleration 12+
Pace 12+
Agility 13+
Flair 11+
Long Shots 12+
Finishing 10+

WIDE MIDFIELDERS
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos"
BAD - "Stays Back At All Times"

CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS (ATTACK)
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times"

What about the OI for the supernova? The same as in OP?

Yes.

Last edited:
Left footed player on the right, right footed on the left? For the Wide mids....

Back