few question ... for supernovu and beserk need man marking or not and whitch tactic iz beter ? and can some1 upload V8 ty all :D

few question ... for supernovu and beserk need man marking or not and whitch tactic iz beter ? and can some1 upload V8 ty all :D
for supernova u dont need / with beserk u need mark with ur Left striker / the opposition who located as the OP says / MCR / DMCR ect . depends what formation ur enemy have. For me at least i dont find supernova better than beserk
cheers :)

I'm about to win the Treble with Watford (hopefully). After I won the FA cup my first year, and the title the next year, the owner started pumping loads of money into the club. Like, Man City levels of money. Anyone else have this experience? I was able to buy Pogba, and I have Neymar arriving next summer.

I'm about to win the Treble with Watford (hopefully). After I won the FA cup my first year, and the title the next year, the owner started pumping loads of money into the club. Like, Man City levels of money. Anyone else have this experience? I was able to buy Pogba, and I have Neymar arriving next summer.
premier league money bro xD :D i testing something about tweaking st role :) going well atm

I experience the same with Sheffield United . After 2 promotions we ended 8th place , 1st year in bpl with 52 M transferbudget .
2th season they gave me 146 M to spend en where ended in 1st place .

TFF: I rarely score from corners.. I've set my WMs to take them.. am I doing it wrong, or could there be another reason why I suck at corners?

(By rarely, I mean it happens once or twice per season)

receiving 4 minium yellow cards each game...thats sick :3

I am experiencing the same thing.. how ever, this gives me a good squad rotation :-D

Last edited:
for supernova u dont need / with beserk u need mark with ur Left striker / the opposition who located as the OP says / MCR / DMCR ect . depends what formation ur enemy have. For me at least i dont find supernova better than beserk
cheers :)
TY MF :D

Still going ok on Benfica insta result game with Devastator v11(e.2). I'll wait till end of the season, i think, before i try out supernova as my results have been decent but not totally unrealistic either.

View attachment 189630View attachment 189629

Only lost once all season so far, in the CL away but pretty pleased with how my team is looking despite selling arguably my best player in September.

Last edited:
View attachment 189621View attachment 189620

Amazing success with Watford. Been using Devastator, updating as TFF updates it. Planning to switch to Beserk for next season. Won the FA Cup in the 15/16 season, finished 8th. Won the title the next season, won The Treble(quadruple if you count League Cup) in my third.

Tactics Performance on Testing

Hello TFF,

Can you share with us your testing results of
Supernova v2(without man marking)
Berserk(with man marking)
Devastator V10e.7(with man marking)

Im currently using Devastator v10e.7 and my squad is made according to this tactic. Im curious to see performanace difference of the 2 tactics to decide if it worths to switch or not.

Thank you

Insta result or regular, and like Tomekk73 asked, which tac did you use? Looking at the goals, I would say Beserk?

JESUS! check self is that big problem??? check how working in your save dont ask stupid question which tactics is it check self!!

I really hope i get some time soon to spend on FM16, as I really like the formations you're useing so far in this thread TTF :)

JESUS! check self is that big problem??? check how working in your save dont ask stupid question which tactics is it check self!!

WOW dude... I just wanted to know which one of the 3 different tactics he was using... Maybe you should unplug and take a chill pill

WOW dude... I just wanted to know which one of the 3 different tactics he was using... Maybe you should unplug and take a chill pill

If you want know which one check self is that big problem check in game?

Back