guys i have decide to open a new save, new team. i would like to hear some offers from u guys

Im managing dynamo dresden in 3.liga.

Germany have a look at dresden, st pauli or union berlin.
Spain i like athletic bilbao because of their basque only players policy or racing santander
France i like strasbourg.
England: download a database and take team from the 10th tier to glory. will take you a while. i took ebbsfleet to the prem with tffs tactics. (using instant result skin) didnt enjoy the save because i used instant result.

I try supernova balance with SS Lazio: works very good until December, than i stop to win :P

View attachment 1012867View attachment 1012868View attachment 1012869View attachment 1012870View attachment 1012871View attachment 1012872 in champions league man city let zenith win the game and i came out :'( last match was vs zenith and if i won i had pass trought... these are any match where i lost points...ridiculus
View attachment 1012873View attachment 1012874

in training section try team cohesion and match tactics for about a month

TFF i have one question maybe i am wondering about something.Why you havent used yet at instructions of Wide mid -> Cut inside with the ball ? like fm15? thanks :)

guys thanks for all your suggestion, now i need to decide when to start the new save? now? or to wait to the end of the winter transfer update. maybe tff will shre with us a new tactic to the new patch. i mean when the patch will be release.

TFF i have one question maybe i am wondering about something.Why you havent used yet at instructions of Wide mid -> Cut inside with the ball ? like fm15? thanks :)

i was thinking this. ML being right footed etc suggests they need to cut in.

guys thanks for all your suggestion, now i need to decide when to start the new save? now? or to wait to the end of the winter transfer update. maybe tff will shre with us a new tactic to the new patch. i mean when the patch will be release.
start a medium club for 10 days then start a low reputation for a lot years :D i am looking for it also (btw tzahy ur inbox is full :P

If you have free time available, you can play a few seasons until the release of the new patch

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

If you have free time available, you can play a few seasons until the release of the new patch

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk
yes mate, maybe i willl take a mid table team for now

But is new patch announced yet or just suggestions?

P.s. i mean patch for match engine and something like that or just transfer update

Back