I'm finding with supernova V2 putting get creative every 15min is blasting teams??

The two CB's in the tactic are both ball playing defenders (BPD), but in the filters there isn't really any conditions specifically for a BPD, so do I only need regular CB's without as much technical ability or does it impact/improve the performance in any way if I use natural BPD's?

well in israeli league i use super nova attck, and in the cl i use super nova balance
I was thinking the same way as in the third season I have the best team în the league by far.
Still though, în UCL I'm a marvelous outsider.:(

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

I like playing as LLM, will this tactic work for say conference north/south in England or Segunda B in Spain?

I like playing as LLM, will this tactic work for say conference north/south in England or Segunda B in Spain?

Check self is always better to check no ask just check and you will be see is hard to say for one people working for other no.

guys i have decide to open a new save, new team. i would like to hear some offers from u guys

guys i have decide to open a new save, new team. i would like to hear some offers from u guys

I'm looking at Koln in the Bundesliga. Good sized club with loads of potential. I'm debating between using this or a more defensive 4-1-4-1, but the starting talent is reasonable. Finishing in the top couple of spots in the Bundesliga would be a pretty strong accomplishment with this squad, and taking down Bayern a monstrous one. Koln (like most German clubs) are already financially stable but you won't get huge sums to invest.

Taking a mid-level Eredivisie club to dominant glory can also be fun. I am intending to do this with Vitesse but will wait until after the winter update (they just signed a Japanese leftback who isn't on the FM database).

Back