Swansea between those options for sure. West Ham is a fun option as well. They have the talent to suit this pretty well as well.

I might give argentine lower leagues a blast at some point, keep finding tons of great young argentine prospects in my SLB save. Easy money as well with no worries about work permits in portugal :P

does anyone have any idea where i can find the lower tiers for english football wanna give this tac ago with my home town :)

I might give argentine lower leagues a blast at some point, keep finding tons of great young argentine prospects in my SLB save. Easy money as well with no worries about work permits in portugal :P

They have the odd split season in Argentina, which makes things.... interesting....

Recreating the muscular football of Estudientes could be fun.

Third season Darmstadt 98 / German Bundesliga

Hey guys I already finished the first half of the third season with my Darmstadt squad. This season was a little bit "hard" at the beginning. I don't know why, but after I trained them in team cohesion and tactics it seems to be fine again. I think the solution is to use that kind of training already in the pre-season and in the break.

So far:

View attachment 186997 View attachment 186996

So its going okay, tzahy lol

I was toying around with West Ham before and their signing of Byram today made me consider it again. they are pretty well suited to a 4-1-4-1. Just Payet not being a natural at LM or RM, and the top couple of strikers not really being suited to the F9 role.

So its going okay, tzahy lol

I was toying around with West Ham before and their signing of Byram today made me consider it again. they are pretty well suited to a 4-1-4-1. Just Payet not being a natural at LM or RM, and the top couple of strikers not really being suited to the F9 role.
yes its nice to play with them.. maybe i will sell one of my srikers.. and buy a good one

Again, media prediction 24th.

F7bTQJa.png

Lost the playoffs final. :(

Back