guys i have decide to open a new save, new team. i would like to hear some offers from u guys
Guess try and find a team with two or more players on TFF player lists or try and take Ajax or marseille back to the dizzy heights of champs league glory

I'm looking at Koln in the Bundesliga. Good sized club with loads of potential. I'm debating between using this or a more defensive 4-1-4-1, but the starting talent is reasonable. Finishing in the top couple of spots in the Bundesliga would be a pretty strong accomplishment with this squad, and taking down Bayern a monstrous one. Koln (like most German clubs) are already financially stable but you won't get huge sums to invest.

Taking a mid-level Eredivisie club to dominant glory can also be fun. I am intending to do this with Vitesse but will wait until after the winter update (they just signed a Japanese leftback who isn't on the FM database).
thanks mate

tzahy try sassoulo. i cant play with this tactic with sassoulo. i dont know why

lol, after following and adapt each instruction from PPM, training and adjustments DURING games, it can be said. The tactic SUPERNOVA almost broke the game!

After 5 Vacation vice Spanish champions at last managed to beat Real Madrid. And it was not easy, as the final score of the league! Best attack, best defense! Really something important to be noted.

View attachment 187175 View attachment 187174View attachment 187173

However, I must add that it was not as easy as it looks in these pictures. That's because every game was hard to leave the FIRST goal. As the teams played closed and in contention, it was always difficult to open the scoring. Once opened, it was only joy. Thus, almost all started games with the Balanced supernova, but when the goal did not leave until thirty minutes changed to Supernova attack or fit "more creativity".

I had a lot of attention the talks. When a player had yellow, in the range always sent "Calm down." It worked because I only had two expulsions throughout the season, and won both games with the adjustment spoken at the opening of the post. Against much stronger teams like Chelsea and Man City, I had trouble throwing away, but at home the tactics showed the value. I believe that the greatest difficulty, as I said above, it was always open the scoring against weaker teams.

In addition, as the B team and the juniors play with the same tactics, they also enjoyed success: Athletic Bilbao B was champion of Liga Adelante and Athletic Under-19 champion youth group.

View attachment 187170View attachment 187169 View attachment 187168 View attachment 187167

Thank TTF.

Perhaps a more effective attack tactic could be the final adjustment of these tactics, to open the scoring by force in a while ...

~

Last edited:
lol, after following and adapt each instruction from PPM, training and adjustments DURING games, it can be said. The tactic SUPERNOVA almost broke the game!

After 5 Vacation vice Spanish champions at last managed to beat Real Madrid. And it was not easy, as the final score of the league! Best attack, best defense! Really something important to be noted.

View attachment 1012712 View attachment 1012713View attachment 1012714

However, I must add that it was not as easy as it looks in these pictures. That's because every game was hard to leave the FIRST goal. As the teams played closed and in contention, it was always difficult to open the scoring. Once opened, it was only joy. Thus, almost all started games with the Balanced supernova, but when the goal did not leave until thirty minutes changed to Supernova attack or fit "more creativity".

I had a lot of attention the talks. When a player had yellow, in the range always sent "Calm down." It worked because I only had two expulsions throughout the season, and won both games with the adjustment spoken at the opening of the post. Against much stronger teams like Chelsea and Man City, I had trouble throwing away, but at home the tactics showed the value. I believe that the greatest difficulty, as I said above, it was always open the scoring against weaker teams.

In addition, as the B team and the juniors play with the same tactics, they also enjoyed success: Athletic Bilbao B was champion of Liga Adelante and Athletic Under-19 champion youth group.

View attachment 1012717View attachment 1012718 View attachment 1012719 View attachment 1012720

Thank TTF.

Perhaps a more effective attack tactic could be the final adjustment of these tactics, to open the scoring by force in a while ...

~
well done mate

Update: Darmstadt 98 / German Bundesliga (Media pred. 7th)

Hey guys I just finished my second season with Darmstadt 98 (in my first season I won the double with some luck - Bayern played a very weak season). Here are the results of my second season:

View attachment 187118 View attachment 187117 View attachment 187115 View attachment 187114

Nothing to say! Now I want to rebuild my squad for doing some trouble in the CL next season :))

guys i have decide to open a new save, new team. i would like to hear some offers from u guys

Try a team in the Argentine 4th division or the French National league. Perhaps the Swedish first division or German regional if u want a German team.

Assuming you want a challenge ofc !

Last edited:
TFF, when will you remake that glorious tactic in fm15 the PREDATOR (FEROCITY) with the manual marking? Man, that tactic was sick! Great work btw, as always!

Help me guys!!! I have a lot of shots, but only 1 or 2 goals per match. What should I do????

Try a team in the 3rd or 4th division.
The country isn't important.
Choose one which already has a big history (for example, N.Forrest) and re-write it.
This way, you'll be challenged every year to get promotion.
Even though TFF's tactics are very good, I don't think it will give you back to back promotion. That means you'll stay for at least 2 seasons in the same league.
And, when you'll finally win the first league, you'll have a new challenge: the continental cup.
So, for at least 7-8 seasons you'll find plenty reasons not to get bored.

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Back