Corners

Could you explain please why on corners you don't have anyone marking the posts? I seem to concede some goals from corners with atletico using super nova balanced.

Gonna try this for my relegation-threatened Bristol City side. Cannot buy a win for the life of me, so hoping this will bring a mid-season change of fortunes (highly doubt it though since I failed in the transfer market and we're already a bit ****)

Could you explain please why on corners you don't have anyone marking the posts? I seem to concede some goals from corners with atletico using super nova balanced.
i never concede a goal from corner with this tactic

i never concede a goal from corner with this tactic
Partly is true, you're not conceding goals from the corner phase but you concede lots of goals from the phase that follows the corner.
At least, that's what I experienced in 4 different countries. I didn't bothered too much though because I kept winning trophies:cool:

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Partly is true, you're not conceding goals from the corner phase but you concede lots of goals from the phase that follows the corner.
At least, that's what I experienced in 4 different countries. I didn't bothered too much though because I kept winning trophies:cool:

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk
lol i didnt notice that. but still i am wining so its fine

This could be the end of the save.
After losing the playoffs last year, I got even better players to suit the tactic and...everything went to ****.

sq8hM4Q.png

I guess the search for a good LLM tactic continues, this isn't it. :(

Getting a lot of players for the first team in a short period of time will unsettle your squad's chemistry, and it will take time to rebuild it. Don't rush to call a tactic (and especially this tactic) as non working. It's not only the tactic that makes you win/lose games, it's a whole array of options and things.

Oh, it's not a bad tactic, by an stretch, it's just that all the tactics this year find it really difficult to keep consistency throughout the years, unless you have high quality players.

Anyway, I'll keep playing and be persistent unless I'm sacked. This season is definitely a throw-away.

cheers just tried it and all the cup matches are broken !! All teams including prem seem to join at the fa cup qualifying rounds :P

i just run a test with it. everything works fine for me

i just run a test with it. everything works fine for me

any chance of you giving me the link for the one you downloaded !! the one ive used is in a megapack but still can tget it to work

Can you show your media prediction and your team?

Thanks.

I've been posting my progress in this thread, read back. :)
Media prediction now was 23rd, but after finishing 9th and 2nd in the league, getting such poor results with better players is disappointing.

However, I don't think it's down to this particular tactic entirely, it's more due to how in this FM it's really difficult to be consistent with a plug-and-play tactic. I've tried loads of tactics and it seems that TFF's tactics make the best out of a current FM situation.

Why you just don't improve your squad to have media prediction at least mid table and then easily win the league?

I am improving it, but the reputation doesn't rise quickly enough in FM.

I'd like ask anyone who uses Super Nova a question. How many of you actually use Time Waste version to preserve a lead?

Back