After testing various tactics, we can say: The three tactics (Balanced Supernova, Supernova and Supernova Waste Time Attack) are extremely consistent, a beautiful, attacking football.

I got the Spanish championship! Plus, UNDEFEATED! It was amazing. Switching to the right moments between the three tactics. It began with the Balanced if much delayed to exit the goal alternated to attack. Against stronger teams or end matches what was being pressed alternated to Waste Time.

View attachment 186607 View attachment 186606

All my socks or attackers have learned to "fast tabling in attack." That made the difference. If before suffered to score goals now come out with more facildiade after wonderful passes exchanges.

In Liga Adelante, again Athletib Bilbao B was champion, now record breaking points.

View attachment 186605

Well, I can only thank. Amazing.

In Ucl, I won in a season, but the last two have been killed by forces goals against Chelsea and Man City, far superior to my list Basque teams.

Now I will test the 4th Brazilian division.

What is: "fast tabling in attack.???

After testing various tactics, we can say: The three tactics (Balanced Supernova, Supernova and Supernova Waste Time Attack) are extremely consistent, a beautiful, attacking football.

I got the Spanish championship! Plus, UNDEFEATED! It was amazing. Switching to the right moments between the three tactics. It began with the Balanced if much delayed to exit the goal alternated to attack. Against stronger teams or end matches what was being pressed alternated to Waste Time.

View attachment 1013368 View attachment 1013369

All my socks or attackers have learned to "fast tabling in attack." That made the difference. If before suffered to score goals now come out with more facildiade after wonderful passes exchanges.

In Liga Adelante, again Athletib Bilbao B was champion, now record breaking points.

View attachment 1013370

Well, I can only thank. Amazing.

In Ucl, I won in a season, but the last two have been killed by forces goals against Chelsea and Man City, far superior to my list Basque teams.

Now I will test the 4th Brazilian division.

Yes m8 and totally dominating the trophies here :P

League table at start of January and still in ALL cup competitions

View attachment 1013277

Only issue i am having atm is trying to keep hold of my best players. Got more money in the bank than i will need but cant seem to buy top quality replacements with the mega bucks i am able to sell my players for :/

Its a challenge anyway....to a degree :p

How goes your new save (assuming you started one) or are u still playing the Israeli league?
wow mate wonderful reasults. btw what was your longest save in fm?

Hey tff, in your opinion what is the biggest chalenge in this game?

anyone have a list of recommended ppms for every position. not just the ones on the op

any lower league save i think. im currently doing dresden from 3.liga. now in bundesliga 2. very rewarding. and good fun. trying to stop the dominance of bayern

View attachment 186514

So after mixing this season up with Berzerk and Supanova !! I managed to reach the f.a. cup 3rd round where we were stuffed 6-0 by wolves ( highly expected ) and won the league at the first try on the last day of the season!! tactics work good in lower leagues but probably the hardest save ive had up to date on fm

View attachment 1013493

So after mixing this season up with Berzerk and Supanova !! I managed to reach the f.a. cup 3rd round where we were stuffed 6-0 by wolves ( highly expected ) and won the league at the first try on the last day of the season!! tactics work good in lower leagues but probably the hardest save ive had up to date on fm
well done mate

this tactic set is insane, im newcastle and have no money and have signed about 5 average squad players from the lower leagues, 12 games in im third, lost twice to city and chelsea and shouldve won both, all this with tactics still being learned by players. my favourite is the attack version, if im favourite, home or away, i use it nd smash team 4,5,6 t nil, then for seond half i usethe time waster which is the best defensive tactic ive ever seen, i hardly touch the norml version but that also works well, very well payed sir.

This is a ******* idiot tactics,i apply this to leeds and the team can't SCORE!!!

Mate, I wouldn't bother myself with that kind of stuff... just play the game in a way that gives you the most fun... ;)

But without doubt Champions League is the hardest competition in the game and in order to win it you need a team that consists of the best world players, of course, it's still possible to win it with a team that isn't that strong but you need some luck for it… ;)

Back