whats peoples opinions of tffS best tactic. i have used them all. i like supernova. currently using tornado and i really do not like it. always left horribly exposed. caught out by long balls and crosses. 34% shots on target ratio is terrible.

Guys, you need slightly different players for CM position for VORTEX and TORNADO tactics so I've updated the OP and added different players' lists, PPMs and attributers requirements for CM position in VORTEX and TORNADO tactics. Also, I updated the filters and added different filters for CM position.

Last edited:

Guys, you need slightly different players for CM position for VORTEX and TORNADO tactics so I've updated the OP and added different players' lists, PPMs and attributers requirements for CM position in VORTEX and TORNADO tactics. Also, I updated the filters and added different filters for CM position.
i use the same ppms for both tactics..they are work fine for me :)

what does the plays one twos, does do the player? i mean i have a striker with this ppm how does it look on the ptich?

He should more often than usual starts to make forward runs after he makes a pass.

bump

I won the Treble with Watford with Devastator/Supernova, and I am definitely performing worse with Vortex. I would like someone to post the version of Supernova with tweaked throw-ins and set pieces, so I can download and use that, please.

I won the Treble with Watford with Devastator/Supernova, and I am definitely performing worse with Vortex. I would like someone to post the version of Supernova with tweaked throw-ins and set pieces, so I can download and use that, please.

I agree. I need supernova back to save my season.

Can someone explain why we set man marking. What is it doing. I see that it makes the forward come back more and start from a deeper position. If that's the case why not just use a different role.

My first season with fiora ended. I was second won italian cup and lose in final Uefa cup against ManU after penatlies.
I was using tornado vortex and tornado waste tima. And last 4 months my trikers was ante rebis and munir from barca loan. Rossi and babacar injured for 7 and second one 5 months. Second season just started iam gonna use all three tactic vortex for easy home matches and when i will need goal. Tornado hard home matches and supernova hard away games. Will report.

Great job Ttf9

I'm playing with Southampton and having some trouble with vortex, tactic is fluid, man marking each match but still scoring 2 max 3 goals and so hard to win away games. Can somebody help?

And can somebody please link the lastest version or the best version of Supernova?

Last edited:
Back