Just finished my first season with Watford and finished 5th, 1 point off a champions league place, joint league top goalscorer and won the FA Cup. I used a mix of Devastator, Supernova, Tornado and finished with Vortex as it takes me a couple weeks to play a season, I kept up to date with the tactic. I'd imagine you could easily get top 4 if you used Vortex for the whole season straight and I'm still undefeated using it

Tried Vortex with my testing United save but it failed in November, getting more than 5 games without a win.
Beserk with man marking still the best for me.

Just to confirm with Berserk, its the same man marking as the Vortex, so center midfield right? As shown in the screenshot and NOT attacking right midfield?
If so will have to try Beserk again because in my testing league was marking the AMR say Sterling instead of Yaya Toure.

Alright, I wanna switch back to Supernova. Anyone have the most updated version?

anyone could tell me what are the instructions of supernova attack pls ?

This tactic worked wonders for me! 3rd place with Hertha BSC.
The only problem I'm facing right now is, that every club in the universe makes bids for my players and half my squad wants to leave...

I am not really convinced with the vortex tactic (creating lots of chances and have lots of posesssion, but often no goals...)

supernova works better for my team.
Keep it up mate!

this happened to me with Coritiba in Brazil, if you want to keep them just play hard ball until the the dust settles
This tactic worked wonders for me! 3rd place with Hertha BSC.
The only problem I'm facing right now is, that every club in the universe makes bids for my players and half my squad wants to leave...

Just to confirm with Berserk, its the same man marking as the Vortex, so center midfield right? As shown in the screenshot and NOT attacking right midfield?
If so will have to try Beserk again because in my testing league was marking the AMR say Sterling instead of Yaya Toure.

Just a note TFF.
I tested again with the marking in the middle and it failed in October.
So you might want to try man marking the wingers or wide midfielders instead of center mids and see how that gets on?
Doing that with Beserk for me made it last two more months.

Here's my feedback from my end season!
I played with SL Benfica, top Portuguese League team.

"All season using V10 version"

Team Achievements:

- 1st Place at League w/ 32V 1D 1L
- Portugal Cup Winner
- Super Cup Winner
- Portuguese League Cup Winner
- Champions League: 2nd at Group Stage / Lost game against Real Madrid at round of 16 Home (1-1) Away (0-0).

Player's Award's:

Best Goalkeeper - Julio Cesar
Best Defender - Luisão
Best Forward - Jonas
Best Assistance - Gaitan (13 Goals, 13 Assistance's)
Player of the Year - Gonçalo Guedes ( 24 Goals, 10 Assistance's)
Young Player of the Year - Nelson Semedo
Best Striker - Jonas (25 Goals, 6 Assistance's)

Results:

View attachment 185151

View attachment 185150

League Table:

View attachment 185134

Transfers:

View attachment 185133

Team:

View attachment 185132

Other Notes:

- During the game I was always asking team to concentrate.
- For 3/4 times I played with 10 and I was able to win the games.
- 90% of the games I had really good stats at the end of the game, more than 25 shots, + 60% ball possession.
- With a good Striker you'll be able to score a lot of goals from crosses, even my RM and LM were able to score a lot of goals, as you can see my RM scored 28 goals this season, only 4 less than my striker.
- From Benfica I can say that Gonçalo Guedes is an awesome player for RM as you can see at his stats in is 1st season, as well as Nelson Semedo is a very good RB. Gaitan well, is Gaitan, a beast at Left Side, Samaris is very good consistent CM.

This is a very good tactic,
I'll try to test this one at English League or maybe Spanish and I'll leave feedback.

Thanks for the share,
Best Regards

It's funny, i played better when i had 10 players in the pitch...;D (Vortex)

hey tff, how are u? what does the plays one twos, does do the player? i mean i have a striker with this ppm how does it look on the ptich?

hey tff, how are u? what does the plays one twos, does do the player? i mean i have a striker with this ppm how does it look on the ptich?
this one will make big influence if ur player have good 1st touch and passing :) will open spaces for those who have good of the ball and be at thier free space to create chance :)

Back