Played again the same match, now I've lost by 5x1.
wtf?
the defense is reaaaaaally bad

i use vortex with napoli, have a lot of shot but no goal, my striker is gabbiadini and berrardi. and i use the marking strategy. but why is my team can make a goal?

anyone??

i use vortex with napoli, have a lot of shot but no goal, my striker is gabbiadini and berrardi. and i use the marking strategy. but why is my team can make a goal?

anyone??

is you tactic fully fluid? after fullying the tactic you should be sure that your coaches has 4 stars at least.

Tried Vortex for a few matches. Been using Supernova for the rest of the season, so Vortex was fluid right away (expect the formation part).

I play on Attacking mentality (changing to "counter" away if we have a lead and I feel like we're starting to get sloppy), cause **** defending when you have a team of superstars. (H)

View attachment 1014751View attachment 1014752View attachment 1014753

I like it. |) Especially that first one. (6)
Where do you play Lincoln I've signed him but everytime the tactic changes I always think where can I play him

Trying VORTEX right now... with Tottenham, and losing a away game for Arsenal. Just put the man marking on Ramsay.

GIVE time for tactic!! sometimes need time! like in real life is not just that you put tactic and win everything. Give your player time to meet the tactic. Man Marking for Left striker not for midfielder! is big different!!!!!!!!

anyone??
if a team cant score with these star players..its something going wrong with u honestly. make sure u have the correct players at correct position . and follow all guide at tff 1st post

GIVE time for tactic!! sometimes need time! like in real life is not just that you put tactic and win everything. Give your player time to meet the tactic. Man Marking for Left striker not for midfielder! is big different!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know! In the next match I have won a away game, 3 x 1 against Roma! :D

Thanks ! We are not on Championship Manager 3 anymore, it's impossible to be unbeaten first season with a middle-class squad. Some guys are looking for miracles...

trainings

Tell me, training put these, as stated at the beginning of Lent. or indicate training on roles as written in tactics?
My best Casemiro acts as a Mop. A havback in tactics. wich put him a workout?

Has anyone tested in lower leagues? With slow defending players?

TFFs Devastator and Supernova tactic got my Ebssfleet team to the Prem. Back to Back Promotions. First season in the prem finished 6th.
Started another Lower league save with Ebssfleet using Tornado and my team is useless. Loses big regularly. Tornado works well with my Arsenal save though

For those who cry for the results , i want to advice them somehting. always take players that can u afford with the key atributes , for example wide backs must have good crosses for this patch, the inside forwards must always have god technique...if i try one if whith less atributes than my best player , then the tactic going less efficcient...so try take players with the key atributes in these positions..or else you ll never see the results u looking for

Back