View attachment 183919

Narrowly won the Vanarama league using supanova and reached the fa cup 3rd round again :) could do with a good instant result tactic for a few seasons though as this ME is getting very hard to watch after four long hard seasons!! any recomendations would be good

Super Nova continues to dominate, this time with back-to-back promotions!

Media prediction 24th, needless to say.

a8wyBSS.png

Anyone have the supernova attack v3 for patch 16.2 pls ??

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk

Anyone have the supernova attack v3 for patch 16.2 pls ??

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk

That tactic 'supernova attack v3' simply does not exist, it never existed... no one has it

View attachment 1016460 - WASTE TIME

View attachment 183842 - BALANCED (PLUS set pieces tweak)

Here are the two tactics everyone is talking about. I use the balanced version until I get 1/2 goals and then switch to waste time. Have won lots using it.
Have edited the throw in, corner att and def and free kick routine to what I feel is best.

TFF is awesome and without him we would not have all of these fantastic tactics to choose from!

These are the latest "Supernova tactics" TFF posted before taking them down for the newer tactics. Hopes this helps someone and hope TFF doesn't mind me posting them here.

Not sure what the individual training focus is...

most probably similar to the ones on the OP post now.

Most players "play one twos" and "get further forward". Defenders - I'm not sure.

this tactic is so good, we didnt play good ,they have more shots then us. but we scored our chances. thanks tff. keep the good work.
0611e-a10eda4d-60fd-4788-b7fb-d3c01fbd228a.png

Back