06202-350c3124-099c-4c98-be5c-924062cb2fb2.png

Guys, I've updated the filters and the recommended players attributes at the OP.

I slightly tweaked some attributes for some positions to make it more clear how players' CA should be spend.

Also, now some attributes are marked "GREEN" color and it means that these attributes have higher importance and priority above other attributes.

Here's an example from my Bristol City that shows that attributes are determine everything and they never should be ignored.

There was a season in EPL when after that season I had the best statistic possible.

My team made the higher number of Shots On Target than any other team in the league and the same time I allowed the least shot on my goal so I totally dominated every match and had much more scoring opportunities than my opponents.

Here's Shot On Target statistic after the season:

tff_shots.png

Anyone would say that I should won the league easily having such statistic but it didn't happen and the final table looked like that :

tff_table.png

And the reason why I didn't smashed the league having such amazing statistic were the very poor quality of my attackers, all my inside forwards were looking like this:

tff_stats.png

As you can see this guy has Finishing = 11, Long Shots = 12 and Composure = 12 and it means that in FM a player with such attributes like those won't score anything and if you want to start seeing goals from your attackers then they should have at least Finishing = 15+, Composure = 14+ and Long Shots = 13+

The tactic helped me to create much more scoring opportunities than my opponents but inability of my attacker to score didn’t allow me to win the league.

This issue can't be solved by improving the tactic because the statistic indicates that the tactic has just amazing efficiency and this issue should be solved by improving the quality of attackers.

It's always important to understand why you can't achieve successes and do you struggle because of your tactic of your players that lack of important attributes for position.

TFF, is Concentration attribute important for Inside Forward?

Thanks! :)

I was thinking about using this as a Vanarama National team tactic... instead of putting the tactic in all 3 slots am i better off to put the Vortex in 2 slots and the waste time in the 3rd slot?

hey guys, i dont know how to say it but with supernova i always concede goals from long thrown balls behind my defence. What should i do?

I think you should choose the option that generates the least amount of screen shots.

Back