I wouldn't sell him because he is awesome and you hardly can find any better player for AMR position. :)
i wouldnt sell him, not beacuse its hard to find amr, i have 3 amr who can fit to this positon

i'd sell him. Get bale back or zivkovic or both. zivkovic always delivers imo.

Ok so I started a save with Everton so far it'***** and miss and I asked the question about Barkley earlier but TFF if your out there how would you line up Everton please

i'd sell him. Get bale back or zivkovic or both. zivkovic always delivers imo.
i have zivkovic, he is great. lets see if bale will want to come back. wow now pris sanit germain offer 113 $

Last edited:
06202-20cbaef9-42fd-4514-8ddf-b051bbf9dcba.png

could u send me this skin which add instant result? did it change sth or just ad this button?
thx in advance!

Ok so I started a save with Everton so far it'***** and miss and I asked the question about Barkley earlier but TFF if your out there how would you line up Everton please

Bro, TFF has provided us with a buffet of terrific tactics (which to me is the hardest part of that game). Don't ask him to play your game for you. You picked a team, you have one of TFF's great tactics and now this is the part where you become a Football Manager...build your squad, manage your squad and have fun with the game. If you're new to the game/scene the only way you learn is by trial and error bro! Enjoy it!

I was thinking about using this as a Vanarama National team tactic... instead of putting the tactic in all 3 slots am i better off to put the Vortex in 2 slots and the waste time in the 3rd slot?

In pre-season start with Vortex in all 3 slots and keep it that way until it becomes fully fluid. Once it becomes fully fluid then introduce other tactics into the slots.

hey guys, i dont know how to say it but with supernova i always concede goals from long thrown balls behind my defence. What should i do?

You using v2 or v3? I'm using SuperNova v3 and don't see this issue at all.

Bro, TFF has provided us with a buffet of terrific tactics (which to me is the hardest part of that game). Don't ask him to play your game for you. You picked a team, you have one of TFF's great tactics and now this is the part where you become a Football Manager...build your squad, manage your squad and have fun with the game. If you're new to the game/scene the only way you learn is by trial and error bro! Enjoy it!
I understand what your saying and don't usually ask just wanted the creators thoughts on Barkley mainly

Back