TORNADO TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

VORTEX TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR TORNADO TACTIC :

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MCL/MCR positions

- tweaked the set pieces

CHANGES FOR VORTEX TACTIC :

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MCR position

- tweaked the set pieces

I understand what your saying and don't usually ask just wanted the creators thoughts on Barkley mainly

Ross Barkley can be used as the central midfielder and the left indisde forward and the right inside forward if you don't have anyone better.

He is "Either" footed and he can play at MCL/MCR/AML/AMR positions when needed, it's always nice to have such player in your. team.

Man, look on OP, there are all current versions of the tactic.

TORNADO TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR TORNADO TACTIC :

- tweaked the set pieces

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MCR position

- tweaked the set pieces

Can someone upload the updated version here because I can't download from Mediafire

Thanks! :)

Ross Barkley can be used as the central midfielder and the left indisde forward and the right inside forward if you don't have anyone better.

He is "Either" footed and he can play at MCL/MCR/AML/AMR positions when needed, it's always nice to have such player in your. team.
At the moment I'm using McCarthy as cen mid and besic as dm Barkley hasn't got the right atts for any posistion but is English and a very good player

TORNADO TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

A NEW TACTIC ECLIPSE HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

*** ECLIPSE ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF ECLIPSE V1

DOWNLOAD MIRROR VERSION OF THE TACTIC -->TFF ECLIPSE (MIRROR) V1

Eclipse_V1_Barca_fix.png
Eclipse_Real_V1.png

- moved WBR to DR position and tweaked the role, duty and PIs

Last edited:
Finally you opted for a mix between Supernova and Tordano ! More seriously, can you tell us a bit more about the new tactic, changes and so on, in comparison with Tornado ? Is it still inferior to Vortex ?

Thanks for the hard work, keep it up

TFF I'm curious if the filters gona change + if u r going to make another waste time tactic or it is best to use supernova v1 waste which I consider the safest one ;)

More seriously, can you tell us a bit more about the new tactic, changes and so on, in comparison with Tornado ?

ECLIPSE V1 is TORNADO V6 but only with these changes:

- tweaked passing for STC position

- moved AMR position to MR position and tweaked its role, duty and PIs

- moved WBR to DR position and tweaked its role, duty and PIs

- tweaked the set pieces

is it still inferior to Vortex ?

Yes.

TFF I'm curious if the filters gona change

For Eclipse you need the same type of players as for Tornado so the old filters would work just fine but I'm planning to add deferent filters for ECLIPSE and VORTEX only with intention to make less confusing.

if u r going to make another waste time tactic or it is best to use supernova v1 waste which I consider the safest one ;)

The Waste Time version that can be found at the OP is a bit out dated and soon I'm planning to add personal waste versions for Eclipse and Vortex tactic.

vortex v3

p.s hugo lioris is so good, he save so many penaltis

06203-7aaa4500-8ac2-49bf-8b35-81e56f6aad35.png

06203-bb45bcd0-516c-4409-87b6-d0836b7db175.png

Last edited:
Can you explain me why you operated those changes, if it is not too much to ask ? Thank you for the quick answer TFF, been following your threads since FM14 and I can only congratulate you on the efficiency of the tactis posted year after year.

I'm actually doing a career where I started with no player experience and without a job, won twice the Russian First Division (which actually is the second one, the first being the Russian Premier League) with the reserve of Spartak Moscow using Devastator, and seeking a new challenge after 2 years, took the head of the Polish club of Podbeskidize in first division, mostly using Tornado and Vortex. I'm actually first at half season, and was predicted 15th on 18th in the beginning of the season. Will keep you updated, but for the moment everything good.

TFF,

what would be the individual training of MR or ML (mirror) for the Eclipse ?

thanks,

Congratulation TFF for 1 000 000 viewers !!! You are the King of Football Manager :)

Back