06203-9efa8876-eed0-457c-9a1e-fc771b6f292c.png

TFF,

what would be the individual training of MR or ML (mirror) for the Eclipse ?

thanks,

Winger + Additional Focus "Finishing"

Can you explain me why you operated those changes, if it is not too much to ask ?

If answer in few words then those changes increase the efficiency of the tactic, the attack is more efficient and the defense is more efficient.

If answer in more detailed way then it would requires to write a wall of text maybe at some point in the future when I have a lot free time I’ll do something like that. :)

bump

TORNADO TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

A NEW TACTIC ECLIPSE HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

VORTEX TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

*** ECLIPSE ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF ECLIPSE V1

DOWNLOAD MIRROR VERSION OF THE TACTIC -->TFF ECLIPSE (MIRROR) V1

Eclipse_V1_Barca_fix.png
Eclipse_Real_V1.png

CHANGES FOR VORTEX TACTIC :

- moved WBR to DR position and tweaked the role, duty and PIs

Last edited:
Tzahy how are you getting such good results? I am constantly drawing and losing matches. I'm using votex version 2 and am following all the pre match instructions. I am also making sure that I reset my instructions if they change formation mid match. I don't understand why I am not getting results with my strong spurs team?????

VORTEX TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

Guys, I updated VORTEX tactic and made the same configuration as in ECLIPSE tactic : Inside Forward (Support) + Wide Midfielder (Attack)

Also, I added a mirror version for the new version of VORTEX tactic.

Please notice, it's very important if you the mirror version then you should also mirror the man marking and if you set the man marking wrong then your defense will be very inefficient!

If you use the mirror version the you should set the man marking for your STCR instead of STCL as for the normal version and you should mark the ppposition player that plays at the mirror position to the position under the arrow at the screenshot!

For example, when you use the normal version then you set the man marking for your STCL and you mark opposition MCR or DMCR position but when you use the mirror version then you should set the marking for your STCR and you should mark opposition MCL or DMCL positions.

Last edited:
TFF thanks 4 ur effort!
I guess wide midfielder is still going to have opposite foot right? Why do u consider Winger + Finishing better training then for instance Wide Playmaker?

Looking forward for new waste time tactic and filters :)

Tzahy how are you getting such good results? I am constantly drawing and losing matches. I'm using votex version 2 and am following all the pre match instructions. I am also making sure that I reset my instructions if they change formation mid match. I don't understand why I am not getting results with my strong spurs team?????
post a ss of your team

I guess wide midfielder is still going to have opposite foot right?

Yes.

Treat the wide midfielder as an inside forward… because he is tweaked to behave as an inside forward.

Wide Midfielder is a generic role and it can be tweaked to any role you want.

Why do u consider Winger + Finishing better training then for instance Wide Playmaker?

it's because the Wide Playmaker training focus doesn't train some important attributes such as Acceleration, Agility, Pace and some other… Also, it train some useless attributes such as Positioning...

Looking forward for new waste time tactic and filters :)

As I said you need the same type of players for Eclipse tactic as for Tornado or Vortex tactics so you can use the current filters.

I'll add new waste time tactic but probably it'll happen tomorrow.

bump

VORTEX TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

Guys, I updated VORTEX tactic and made the same configuration as in ECLIPSE tactic : Inside Forward (Support) + Wide Midfielder (Attack)

Also, I added a mirror version for the new version of VORTEX tactic.

Please notice, it's very important if you use the mirror version then you should also mirror the man marking and if you set the man marking wrong then your defense will be very inefficient!

If you use the mirror version the you should set the man marking for your STCR instead of STCL as for the normal version and you should mark the ppposition player that plays at the mirror position to the position under the arrow at the screenshot!

For example, when you use the normal version then you set the man marking for your STCL and you mark opposition MCR or DMCR position but when you use the mirror version then you should set the marking for your STCR and you should mark opposition MCL or DMCL positions.

Last edited:
now its hard to decide which vortex to use, the regular or the mirior one?:? i have very good players for both version

lxIVr8I.png

I haven't seen anything like this before. "Panelefsiniakos" (Greece 2nd Division) media prediction was 18th. I did no transfers, yet first 17 games were immense! 1 goal against, I haven't seen anything like this before. All games were with Tornado v6 with Instant Result button.

all this tactics is average mate i tried all the best tactic right know is this from hiya SIMPLY SOLID_A5054F93-CF7F-41C0-9E0B-F04ACBD89E3A and nobody i think they tried classic 4-4-2 with solid defens and good attack if we find and corner routine i think we break the M.E pls s try it i reccomende it....sorry for my english....

Back