Shtazian, ignore those people telling you what to do and saying youre bad at the game. youre what, third in the league in jan, theres plenty of time to win the league still. if you go on to win it with rafinha in the 'wrong' postion then how can they say youre bad? play the game how you want, not how youre told to play it
no one said that he is bad un this game. people offer how to use this tactic with barca. it up to him how yo use it. i am also playing with barcelona and i am having a great succes

After respecting almost all other people's advices and ALL TFF's instructions, this happened:
View attachment 995323
View attachment 995324
View attachment 995325
View attachment 995326
View attachment 995327

Please don't tell me that it happened because I play with Ter Stegen, Bartra and Rafinha instead of Bravo, Vermaelen and Iniesta....
iniesta bravo and vermaelen are better to use then bratra ter stegen and rafinha. btw use the players that you need not the one that you like.

Last edited:
After respecting almost all other people's advices and ALL TFF's instructions, this happened:

Shtazian, you are really weird person... You didn't listen the advises and you did as you though would be better... so you only the one to blame...

Please don't tell me that it happened because I play with Ter Stegen, Bartra and Rafinha instead of Bravo, Vermaelen and Iniesta....

Of course, the absence of 4 better players had its impact on your results.

Last edited:
no one said that he is bad un this game. people offer how to use this tactic with barca. it up to him how yo use it. i am also playing with barcelona and i am having a great succes

Destro atleast twice said he was bad or not very skilled. theres a difference between constructive critcism and being mean. you was being okay with him but destro was pretty much like 'dude you suck'. Sht could restart the game and do everything hes doing at the moment and ease the league, this game is random. you could start a new save and do what youre doing now thats a success and have his problems

Destro atleast twice said he was bad or not very skilled. theres a difference between constructive critcism and being mean. you was being okay with him but destro was pretty much like 'dude you suck'. Sht could restart the game and do everything hes doing at the moment and ease the league, this game is random. you could start a new save and do what youre doing now thats a success and have his problems

You are wrong because I patiently gave him my advises but he said that all what I was saying wasn’t important at all and he knew better how to play... but my patient has its limits :)

He has no idea how to prepare the team during the pre-season but TFF explained it well at the OP so he is just too lazy to read it and probably, he thinks it isn’t important at all…

He has no idea what players are better for the tactic but he won't listen advises because he thinks it isn't important at all...

But when he losses then he blame everyone around but not himself... I don't know is he 10 years old or what? :)

Can't See the OI

Hey TFF! I can't see the OI for this tactic. It's only showing the thumbnail.
Would you please upload bigger image? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey TFF! I can't see the OI for this tactic. It's only showing the thumbnail.
Would you please upload bigger image? Thanks!

I don't understand why this question keeps coming up. Are you guys using Internet Explorer 4 or something? 8-|There's a magnifying glass and text saying "Click here to view the original image" above the image, which takes you to the full size image.

Here's a direct link to it anyways - http://s9.postimg.org/nxcglevzz/DB_OI.png :)

here i just lost in the spanish cup first leg. i played with 10 men and still i wont post something negative about this tactic, once you understand that you can lost someties then you can play football manager
474410ef38e744aa09fbe75149d89b75.png

You are wrong because I patiently gave him my advises but he said that all what I was saying wasn’t important at all and he knew better how to play... but my patient has its limits :)

He has no idea how to prepare the team during the pre-season but TFF explained it well at the OP so he is just too lazy to read it and probably, he thinks it isn’t important at all…

He has no idea what players are better for the tactic but he won't listen advises because he thinks it isn't important at all...

But when he losses then he blame everyone around but not himself... I don't know is he 10 years old or what? :)

The only thing that I was doing wrong the first time, was the individual training and PPM (which i didn't use at all). Even though it was a mistake, until 31.12.2015 I lost only 3 games, which means that are not that important.
About the OI, I always used them, but I set them manually before each game - I didn't know that you can set them by pushing only one button.
I never said it's not important your advice, I just said that I don't want to use Bravo, Vermaelen and Iniesta.
About the players for the tactic I'll sy it again: in the OP TFF used Iniesta as RM, but in the 40 RMs list that he posted Iniesta doesn't appear...
I'm not so able in playing this game, but believe me here are people that post tactics and ask the assistant to choose the players for them...
Finally, keep in mind that an advice is good only when someone asks for it - you just started to comment without being asked.

here i just lost in the spanish cup first leg. i played with 10 men and still i wont post something negative about this tactic, once you understand that you can lost someties then you can play football manager
474410ef38e744aa09fbe75149d89b75.png

I lost 0-4 agains Real Madrid in the first save and I still didn't post anything until that awful run in January 2016...

Finally, keep in mind that an advice is good only when someone asks for it - you just started to comment without being asked.

Yes, I totally agree about that... it was my big mistake that I starter to help you and you can believe me I won't repeat such mistake in the future... I should put you into my ignore list long time ago… because it's was obvious that you are crazy like a fruitcake or you are just a child :)

Last edited:
I lost 0-4 agains Real Madrid in the first save and I still didn't post anything until that awful run in January 2016...
mate you are in every tactic you are posting negative comments. just play the game and have fun, people here are trying to help to give advice but you think that you can do better without this help. so i guess you are on your own.. please let us enjoy the game. maybe try to make a tactic here then post it and see how other people would reacte.

I don't understand why this question keeps coming up. Are you guys using Internet Explorer 4 or something? 8-|There's a magnifying glass and text saying "Click here to view the original image" above the image, which takes you to the full size image.

Here's a direct link to it anyways - http://s9.postimg.org/nxcglevzz/DB_OI.png :)

Hahaha of course not!
I know, I tried it on Chrome, Safari, even on my phone, but there's no full size image for it. Other images are just fine, but on this thread I only got 180x180 for the OI, including the direct link that you gave... :S

mate you are in every tactic you are posting negative comments. just play the game and have fun, people here are trying to help to give advice but you think that you can do better without this help. so i guess you are on your own.. please let us enjoy the game. maybe try to make a tactic here then post it and see how other people would reacte.
I am on every tactic because I didn't find a good one so I'm testing and testing and testing... After the tests, regardless the results, I post screenshots. I still don't understand why people get mad because I post a screenshot with the bad results that I had using a tactic.
You can search my posts in the past years when I found: Sir Goalalot, The Grid System, Zero...etc I said only beautiful things about those tactics because I had beautiful results...
PS That is the main problem: here are people that post a tactic after testing it for 10 games or worst, not testing it at all.

Yes, I totally agree about that... it was my big mistake that I starter to help you and you can believe me I won't repeat such mistake in the future... I should put you into my ignore list long time ago… because it's was obvious that you are crazy like a fruitcake or you are just a child :)

The only help that you gave me was to use Bravo, Vermaelen and Iniesta as if letting them on the bench was the main issue of this tactic.
I hope I'm on your ignoration list.

Back