lol tff its the first game that thr other team gets more yellow cards them me (H)
dd02328f05ba63c924404266ffca358b.png

Corners

Is there anything in particular I need to do with corner set-up other than choosing who takes them?

I'm not really getting any goals from corners at all.

Hahaha of course not!
I know, I tried it on Chrome, Safari, even on my phone, but there's no full size image for it. Other images are just fine, but on this thread I only got 180x180 for the OI, including the direct link that you gave... :S

Not sure what's up for you then, I'm using Chrome as well. Maybe some add-ons?

The OIs are just "weaker foot" on left and right midfielder, left and right attacking midfielder and all 3 strikers.

TFF, if we have an AMC left footed and the other AMC right footed, should we use them like the wingers or it's preferable to use left footed on left side and right footed on right side?

TFF?

On example for Real Madrid - Ronaldo is on left not on shadow striker because of not having competent rating for AMC or there is other reason?

On example for Real Madrid - Ronaldo is on left not on shadow striker because of not having competent rating for AMC or there is other reason?

Yes, he has very low rating for AMC position and that's why I put him at ML position but it's easily possible to improve his rating for AMC position and use him as Shadow Striker.

Yes, he has very low rating for AMC position and that's why I put him at ML position but it's easily possible to improve his rating for AMC position and use him as Shadow Striker.

If he's trained for AMC - it's better to swap with Isco, right?

hey tff, in your opion who is the best team to fit to this tactic? as there any team like that or do you to build it?

Yes, I would swap them, especially, because Isco has PPM "Comes Deep To Get Ball" PPM which isn't good for Shadow Striker.

That's what I thought. Btw. I always wondered but never checked - does playing on trained role makes it faster to learn it or it doesn't matter?

Guys, I've updated the PPMs for positions at the OP and recommend you to revisit it.

hey tff, in your opion who is the best team to fit to this tactic? as there any team like that or do you to build it?

Of course, it's Barcelona :) then Real Madrid and Man City.

I always wondered but never checked - does playing on trained role makes it faster to learn it or it doesn't matter?

You mean playing a player at the new position that you train him? Yes, I think it make him learn it slightly faster but only slightly.

In RM ofc sell Kroos for 48mil to Arsenal and buy squad players for it as it's missing 1 left back and 1 CDM and better reserves for wide/SS than Cheryshev and Vazquez?:P

Last edited:
This tactic is great, but really don't like this weird formation.. Wish you could make a "Normal" formation, like 4231,433,442,(5212, loved that formation)

In RM ofc sell Kroos for 48mil to Arsenal and buy squad players for it as it's missing 1 left back and 1 CDM and better reserves for wide/SS than Cheryshev and Vazquez?:P

To say honestly, I'm not sure about that because Kross is OK and Real Madrid has about 23M transfer budged so I would try to sell Cheryshev, Vazquez, Arbeloa and then using that money to strengthen the team.

thanks tff thanks for all your effort:D

You are welcome, mate. Glad to hear it works good for you.

This tactic is great, but really don't like this weird formation.. Wish you could make a "Normal" formation, like 4231,433,442,(5212, loved that formation)

Heh, I also wish that "Normal" formations allow you "jump above your head" with players you have but such only possible with “Wired” formations and approaches. :)

Yes but for DM I meant buying new starting 11 one, so someone who cost good money. And RM has 15mil budget for me. And for 2nd 11 CM there is Kovacic.

EDIT. Vazquez unsellable, not wanted by anyone even for free :D

Last edited:
Back