vortex v4 amr
06205-0e6162f9-db3f-4e29-b6bd-8394418ab264.png

Guys, I've updated the OP and split the filters, the training, the lists of recommended players and the recommended attributes for Vortex and Eclipse tactics.

bump

ECLIPSE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the role of AML position and tweked its PIs

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MR position

Guys, don't copy these changes to Vortex tactic because the current Vortex's settings is better, and these changes only work better for Eclipse tactic.

Last edited:
hugo lloris is one of the best gk
06205-a2d9c996-7148-4d56-8acb-f2337749c749.png

means your defence isnt the best, if your keeper is keeping you in the game and is pulling off saves then that has to mean that your defence is doing something wrong because they arent stopping chances. its the same thing with man u from a few seasons ago, de gea was winning them games and saving them from losing games

my keeper is Rulli, im everton. had him for 3 seasons and never won a man of the match. im on the verge of consecutive league titles. my defence is doing their job and preventing my keeper from having to bail me out

I'm still waiting for new waste time tactic, 'cause I'm having huge trouble with my defence ;)

means your defence isnt the best, if your keeper is keeping you in the game and is pulling off saves then that has to mean that your defence is doing something wrong because they arent stopping chances. its the same thing with man u from a few seasons ago, de gea was winning them games and saving them from losing games

my keeper is Rulli, im everton. had him for 3 seasons and never won a man of the match. im on the verge of consecutive league titles. my defence is doing their job and preventing my keeper from having to bail me out

mate how did u deicde that my defence isnt the best? i have conceded only 40 goals in 3 season. so i guess that my defence is great

mate how did u deicde that my defence isnt the best? i have conceded only 40 goals in 3 season. so i guess that my defence is great

i dont know how else to word it. by all means if youre winning then dont fix it cause its not broken but if your defence does its job then the opponant shouldnt even get to your keeper to make him look good.

let me put it this way, if your back 4 stopped every chance before they got near your goal, would loris be man of the match?

Last edited:
i dont know how else to word it. by all means if youre winning then dont fix it cause its not broken but if your defence does its job then the opponant shouldnt even get to your keeper to make him look good.

ignore that you have loris, if you was conceding loads of goals, who would you blame first, the defense for not prevent the shots, or the keeper for letting them in?
yes i have a very good gk, and he is very importent player for the team. i do think on future and thniking to buy a new one. and i was conceding lots of goals, i guess i would blame the whole team, beacuse if conceded a goal for the whole team is gulity
btw, how is it going with your save?

Guys, I've updated the OP and split the filters, the training, the lists of recommended players and the recommended attributes for Vortex and Eclipse tactics.

ECLIPSE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the role of AML position and tweked its PIs

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MR position

Guys, don't add these changes to Vortex tactic because the current Vortex's settings is better, and these changes only work better for Eclipse tactic.

Can someone upload the new version here because I can't download from Mediafire :(

Thanks!

yes i have a very good gk, and he is very importent player for the team. i do think on future and thniking to buy a new one. and i was conceding lots of goals, i guess i would blame the whole team, beacuse if conceded a goal for the whole team is gulity
btw, how is it going with your save?

let me put it this way, if your back 4 stopped every chance before they got near your goal, would loris be man of the match?

this is how i finished the season, used vortex v4 mirror, drew a few games so went back to v1 and played really well

View attachment 182179

this is how i finished the season, used vortex v4 mirror, drew a few games so went back to v1 and played really well

View attachment 1018342
last match lliros wanst the man of the match, and to be honest, i dont realy care who will be the mom, as long that i am wining i am happy. btw a very nice win over barca

Back