Hey tzahy can you post an ss of your tactic coz I downloaded what I thought was the normal one but it's the Real Madrid pic and I'm confused
06204-9959f60e-219a-41c7-9d15-9d457735871f.png

i sold lukakau and brought in icardi and embolo, they won me the league cup, fa cup, and prem, i use barkley as the inside right and came second in the league goalscoring with 24 and was nominated for world player of the year
what about cen mid ??

Yeah it seems to happen once every 4-5 seasons, you get 10 or so injuries over the course of 2-3 months and it completely ruins the season.

Yup, guys from SI made sure that no one can't win everything at once and they add some crazy bad luck to the game when you have more than 10 injured players or when you have about 20 scoring opportunities in some important match and your opponent has only 1-2 scoring opportunities but he wins anyway. :D They want you play more. ;)

what about cen mid ??

i have ivor fossum there, bought him to use as a B2B before i used vortex, decided to keep him there. his ratings have been 7.52, 7.89, 7.79 for the past 3 seasons. bought him for 3.1m in the first season, hes now worth 37.5m at age 21

i always use that, whenever i use def positioning my centre backs somehow start making the biggest mistakes it's really something..

Just tried Vortex V4 in my United test save.
Nothing since the release of Berserk or 4-2-3-1 for 16.2 patch has beaten the 83% win ratio.

Thought this was going to do it, but failed in December, one game before the end of December when the results are taken in.
Not tried the one without man marking as cant see that beating the man marking version.
4-3-2-1 for 16.2 patch is still my favourite due to goal a game striker performances.
If you check out that thread i posted some screens of Porto striker getting more than one goal a game, but in a mickey mouse league.

So that and Berserk still the best for me so far this patch.
Keep up the good work TFF, so close with version 4 to being better, some very unlucky results, usually caused by the ref or last minute scripting so i did not win.

Back