score not a lot of goals with corners, which player takes the corners?

sometimes one half is more then enough
06205-879c109d-cf08-4305-a210-cd93da796e38.png

Well, from finishing 2nd in the PL in my second season with pretty much the default QPR squad, I can now barely win 2 games on the trot with a squad that is far superior.

View attachment 182265

No idea why this always happens in almost every save I have. Its like the AI just decides you're not going to win anymore. Odd.

Wtf?!? Maybe you'll feel better if I tell you that you're not the only one...:(

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

This current season has been horrible for me. I could show 10 screenshots of games where similar has happened.

Hello,

I've been a fan of CM since 2005 until 2008 or so, then switched to FM and actually hated 2014, liked 2015, now loving 2016 (and it was a present from my gf <3 )

I'm managing Kayserispor from Turkey, I tried many tactics, darren's devestating, TFF's some tactics etc, and now I will be trying the Eclipse. The only problem is that I don't have a suitable ML, I have 3 guys with ML position and all are left footed. I will post my current squad, and any players you may want to view, and I hope you can give me pointers on what to do.

I can't win the league, even though I have the best DC, best DM, best CM, best AMR, and best ST in the league. I get defeated by silly teams, and yet win against Olympique Lyon on UEFA cup. However, this makes hard to win anything, because I win 2 games and lose 1, I only managed to win a Turkish cup in my 4 seasons played.

I need set pieces tactics. I have Oliver, left footed with Corners-16 , and Sandro, right footed with FreeKicks-18, yet I can't score from either corners or freekicks.

Lastly, I concede a lot of goals, the opponent has 3 shots, 2 on target, and I concede 2 goals. Is it beacuse my defense, or my goalkeeper? How do I tell?

Btw I do "only commentary" and rotate my players so they don't get angry with me, they usually have very high morale.

I want to recruit more and better young players every year, how do I improve their quality? The best I had in 4 years is a guy with 4 stars on potential, and it went down to 2,5 stars because my whole team got better.

Btw I'm managing France too (they kicked their manager and asked me to manage), and using the same tactic, and 5 matches played, no goals conceded yet ;)

I will post here, with screenshots and everything ;)

How to use scouts best? I used to send them to big countries to scout 15-17 year olds with 4* potentials, now I'm scouting every other country to raise my knowledge level, how should I use them?

Training, I'm using "fitness" on high intensity pre-season, "balanced" on average intensity on season, and my pre-match is "Match" until the tactic is Fluent, otherwise its "Def Positioning". I will post screenshots on this.

About individual training, how should I train my players? I usually train them for the positions I'm playing them at (like Deep Lying Forward for all my strikers), should I change that? I usually pick the lowest and useful stat for training too, like Crossing for ML/MR, or Technique for MC, or Jumping for DC.

I want to get better at this game, so any help is appreciated.

I would also LOVE a list of stats on what a position requires, like Tackling-strength-marking-positioning-etc for DC.

Help on how to sell players and how to block other teams from buying my players would be awesome too :)

I will try to contribute and help others as much as I can too, but as you can see, I barely know what I'm doing and need help.

If you read this whole thing, I love you <3

Thanks!

Hello dear friend,

First of al here is not a sharing the problems abot the game, here is the sharing part of.

On the other hand; there is no perfect set pieces up tonow of FM 2016.

And, we are also conceeding too many goals because there is also no good defensive mentality or etc. But i think it will be found

on 16.3 patch.

Additionally, there are some sites which include how can be calculated the stars of the coaches.

( Football Manager 2014 Coaching Star Calculator | Passion4FM )

You should be sure that you have the best coches with respect to your reputation, such as, training, fitness, devensive, attacing,

shooting and goalkeeping.

Btw, in order to have best scout system you should give your scouting system to the "Chef Scout", and you should be sure that he

can be the best one.

As TFF said on the OP, all the individual training must be the same as the position.

Extra training -again TFF said- depends on the position, i mean your wings, IF's and Forwards should learn one-two or etc..

You should go to RESPONSIBILITIES of the Coaches and choose what you want or don't.

The positions also added by TFF on the OP.

I think first off all, you should read the OP, and then if you have any question, ask them to the other pages, like "Tactic

Discussion"

ECLIPSE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the role of AML position and tweked its PIs

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MR position

Soon I'll update the filters and the recommended attributes at the OP, there'll be slighty changes for AML/MR position in Eclipse tactic.

Guys, don't add these changes to Vortex tactic because the current Vortex's settings is better, and these changes only work better for Eclipse tactic.

Using eclipse v1, almost a red card a game atm. Is it just me or everybody else has that problem?

Using eclipse v1, almost a red card a game atm. Is it just me or everybody else has that problem?

In this tactic you tackle hard, so your players especially defenders should have good tackle rating to avoid all the yellow and red cards

Back