wow

06207-1b11cc31-0878-45c4-a5e1-17c2f9c39942.png

06207-3acefcf8-9ff1-4af9-8b21-c055180cb4a7.png

Which tactic mate ?

it is working on the small clubs also bro, i managed Eskiesihrspor also, it is very good tactic. Valla kardes super olmus bu sefer ECLIPSE V3 super yani. dedigim gibi eskisehirsporla da oynuyorum aynı zamanda aynı skorlar olmasa da galibiyet olarak aynı, 10 macta bir maglubiyet gelio en fazla o da. bence *** hos. gecen sezon son maca kadar ciddiyetimi koruyarak ciktim maclara, en sona dogru yedekleri oynatayim dedim sadece 1 maglubiyet aldım sadece. besiktasliyim, besiktasi bile 4-0 mi yenmistim. :)

i havent change any thing mate
I thought I saw a few pages back that you changed to att movement training but it was someone else obviously just down to ppms and having strikers that can finish I've got lukaku who isn't suited to the tactic but was prem top scorer

I thought I saw a few pages back that you changed to att movement training but it was someone else obviously just down to ppms and having strikers that can finish I've got lukaku who isn't suited to the tactic but was prem top scorer
baiscly all my players knows their ppm

he can play everywhere. put him where you have miss. :) götze is the one of the best player of the game. my some saves he did not sign the contract with Bayern then i signed with him as free. do not miss him :) sign with him and play him. Götze <3
opps..... I haven't been playing him and now hes ******. Won't sign new deal and i'm about to loose him on a free lol. oh well

Great tactic, as always, but I'm picking up red cards in almost every game

There are 2 ways how your players can pick a red card in a match:

(1) A straight red card

(2) due to the 2nd yellow card

You can do nothing about the case (1) because it depends on the hidden "Dirtiness" attribute of your players and you can't avoid it. Sometime during matches this attribute is triggered and even if you have "Easy Off Tackles" PI added to all your players. You should consider that as element of randomness in the game, sometimes every player can go mad and do a bad thing and you can't do nothing about... the higher "Dirtiness" of the player atribute the higher probablity he goes mad in a match.

But you can avoid the case (2) you can add "Easy Off Tackles" to the players that already has 1 yellow card or you can substitute him to avoid the 2nd yellwo card and sending off.

Last edited:
Played 3 games, had 89 shots over the 3 matches scored 0 goals!! Using eclipse and vortex at different times in games... How can i get players to score?? Was going great b4 that run...

Played 3 games, had 89 shots over the 3 matches scored 0 goals!! Using eclipse and vortex at different times in games... How can i get players to score?? Was going great b4 that run...
Have you thought about warning your strikers but saying you have faith in them getting back to scoring ways ??

Back