Have you thought about warning your strikers but saying you have faith in them getting back to scoring ways ??
I'll give that a bash but 2bh it was mainly my widemen who had the chances (Hulk and Christian Eriksen)

View attachment 181540

This is the story of my life sometimes with this tactic. Some games I dont pick up all too many yellows, but other times I get LOADS, and often they lead to at least one sending off. I know that Celtic are a bit of a dirty team IRL but I've tried to replace most of their players, unless I ended up signing even dirtier players or something. Anything I can do to get some more discipline into my lads?

Otherwise I cant really complain, the tactic is working very well in terms of the results I'm getting, although my deep lying forward isn't scoring as much as he could do. Probably because I took a punt on Michu and it's not really working out. The two inside forwards are scoring tons, though.

Super Nova all the way.

yOgaQEa.png

Hello, Premier League money. :)

I'll give that a bash but 2bh it was mainly my widemen who had the chances (Hulk and Christian Eriksen)
There was a post few pages back from TFF regarding players finishing attributes maybe look at those and get better wide men

Super Nova all the way.

yOgaQEa.png

Hello, Premier League money. :)

Well done mate! Do your strikers score many for you. Finding that the flank players are the most dangerous for me. If your strikers do score a lot, got any tips?

There was a post few pages back from TFF regarding players finishing attributes maybe look at those and get better wide men
Lol they are both playing class... I'll try and find the bit where TFF says about the finishing etc

Vortex V4 has been amazing for Torino, simply amazing, thank you!

There are 2 ways how your players can pick a red card in a match:

(1) A straight red card

(2) due to the 2nd yellow card

You can do nothing about the case (1) because it depends on the hidden "Dirtiness" attribute of your players and you can't avoid it. Sometime during matches this attribute is triggered and even if you have "Easy Off Tackles" PI added to all your players. You should consider that as element of randomness in the game, sometimes every player can go mad and do a bad thing and you can't do nothing about... the higher "Dirtiness" of the player atribute the higher probablity he goes mad in a match.

But you can avoid the case (2) you can add "Easy Off Tackles" to the players that already has 1 yellow card or you can substitute him to avoid the 2nd yellwo card and sending off.

I remember I had a defender that has Dirtiness - 20, he received a red card almost every match, I sold him :)

Lol they are both playing class... I'll try and find the bit where TFF says about the finishing etc
I don't doubt they are playing but if they have below 15 finishing they won't score as many as you want them too

Could it be that you mistakenly swapped the individual training focus for vortex and eclipse? Vortex shows MCL/MCR - Advanced playmaker but you only use one CM there.

Well done mate! Do your strikers score many for you. Finding that the flank players are the most dangerous for me. If your strikers do score a lot, got any tips?

They don't score a lot, around 15 goals per season (per player). Their role in this tactic is not primarily to score. If you watch matches, their role is to drag the defence around, get the ball up front, hold it up until support arrives and then lay it off. That's quite a bit of work and more often than not they're far away from the goal after they've done all that.

They are more of a creator type in this tactic, but it does get annoying when they inevitably go on dry spells and their morale plummets.

Back