I'm really impressed with your results !! can you post a screen stats of your players please ?

06207-727a420c-d6f3-489c-a8e1-d93dde451ee0.png

I don't doubt they are playing but if they have below 15 finishing they won't score as many as you want them too
Hulk has 17 finishing.... I'm gonna play Son on the left for a bit and move Eriksen inside

They don't score a lot, around 15 goals per season (per player). Their role in this tactic is not primarily to score. If you watch matches, their role is to drag the defence around, get the ball up front, hold it up until support arrives and then lay it off. That's quite a bit of work and more often than not they're far away from the goal after they've done all that.

They are more of a creator type in this tactic, but it does get annoying when they inevitably go on dry spells and their morale plummets.

I suppose with the role that they play upfront they will always score less goals. Just frustrating when you've got a quality striker that doesn't get the match rating they deserve for the work they do and as you said, poor morale. I've got Callum Wilson up front who I know can score goals when given the chance, just not really as a false 9

Really insane results, nice job.

Do you use team talk during the match?
If so, how do you use them?

thanks mate, i do use team talk during the game, and its passionate, and then encourage

Back