Not sure what barca did this season.. Strong tactic. Get CL with granada, board rewards me with 350k wage budget and 3mil Transfer budget... sigh :p

Yes but for DM I meant buying new starting 11 one, so someone who cost good money. And RM has 15mil budget for me. And for 2nd 11 CM there is Kovacic.

EDIT. Vazquez unsellable, not wanted by anyone even for free :D

Ok, I managed without selling Kroos, btw. Coquelin should start over Casemiro, right?

Dear TFF, thanks for your best tactic, wonderful. I use V1 and V2 in turn in case AI adopt. V1 for Home/regular rotation while V2 for Away and sub rotation.
I take Barca (Yes, the best team); but it's amazing that I have an unbeatable season in league, with 33 wins and 5 draws; and for all games, only lose 2, one is the Champions league 1/4 facing Bayern, lost 0-1 for away and win 2-0 at home; the other is simi final facing Man Utd, win 3-0 at home firstly then lost 2-3 for away. In the final, facing Arsenal, guess the result? 7:2!!! Messi and Suarez hat-trick and Neymar scored too.
Besides, as we can set the reserve/yongth team using the same tactics, my barcelona B only lost 1 game and U19 team win the cup by AI... I can't believe that.
Now I can't image how will perform next season as I've bought Pogba, Hazard, Reus...

I'm among friends Barcelonina characteristics of all infrastructure players such as 3-0 Dnipro beat me all 18-20 players 18-20

I'm struggling defensively with this tactic. The offensive part is good. Might go back to an earlier tactic of TFF.

mascherano goal was from throw in
e6c053de1b729111a63f7cfc1f064b4d.png

Line-up and Transfers?

Line-up and Transfers?

Bought sergio diaz, lincoln and john arango in first season, but they ddidn't join me that year. So I just used the squad that was avaible for me. This screenshot is me going into the second season

Using Indonesian lower league team, I changed the Team Instructions - Attack to Work Ball Into Box and the result is MIND BLOWING! (H)

Finsihed 3rd season

Just finished my 3rd season of my save. I the first two seasons With VfB Stuttgart I was already very successful, but in the third season I was dominating (first season with Bayern):

The schedule:

View attachment 202172 View attachment 202171

The table:

View attachment 202170

So after that save noone should tell me that the tactic isn't working. Even with VfB Stuttgart and Darmstadt 98 it was possible to win titles (after a few transfers).

Last edited:
Back