£50m

View attachment 181421

I try not to sign too many players as it unsettles my team and my results suffer.

I have £15m options to buy Sisto and Tielemans at the end of the season.

@TotalFootballFan9

Which pitch size is best suited to this tactic? Largest or Smallest?

this guy is a beast
06207-522920aa-929c-4ce9-8d9e-d00f671a3757.png

I try not to sign too many players as it unsettles my team and my results suffer.

Morris, there are lot of myths about that and you might hear stories that if you buy more than 2-3 players in season then sky will fall down but all that is just a myth...

The only what happen when you buy a new player is the tactic's familiarity drops slightly for every new sings player and the team cohesion also slightly drops but it's easily possible to bring the tactic’s familiarity and the team cohesion to the maximum level during the pre-season.

Just put the tactic into 3 slots and play about 7-10 friendly matches against weaker teams to guaranty big wins and that's all. Also, don't forget to set the match preparation to "Match Tactics" and the general training to "Team Cohesion" to speed up that process.

Here's my 1st season in EPL with Bristol City after promotion from Sky Bet Championship, I brought 15 new players to the club during the summer transfer window! Only just think 15 new players!

transfer_B.png

And here's how the table looks after 14 rounds

table_B.png

I'm using Instant Result + Eclipse V3 and if I used Vortex V4 and normaly played matches then the result might be even better...

Last edited:
Hello my friends, im playing with Vortex v2, in my opinion is the best tactic and i think in away games the team plays better with Defensive Line in Normal, i watch progress when i put it in Normal. Cheers for the tactic ;)

Morris, there are lot of myths about that and you might hear stories that if you buy more than 2-3 players in season then sky will fall down but all that is just a myth...

The only what happen when you buy a new player is the tactic's familiarity drops slightly for every new sings player and the team cohesion also slightly drops but it's easily possible to bring the tactic’s familiarity and the team cohesion to the maximum level during the pre-season.

Just put the tactic into 3 slots and play about 7-10 friendly matches against weaker team to guaranty big wins and that's all. Also, don't forget to set the match preparation to "Match Tactics" and the general training to "Team Cohesion" to speed up that process.

Here's my 1st season in EPL with Bristol City after promotion from Sky Bet Championship, I brought 15 new players to the club during the summer transfer window! Only just think 15 new players!

transfer_B.png

And here's how the table looks after 14 rounds

table_B.png

I'm using Instant Result + Eclipse V3 and if I used Vortex V4 and normaly played matches then the result might be even better...

Interesting, maybe next summer I will buy more players and try the methods you said. Thanks TFF.

hi guys i'm gonna to start a game with porto and i want some advices on wich tac is the more suited for my team? The vortex one or the eclipse the surpernova or an other one?

Last edited:
hi guys i'm gonna begina game with porto and i want some advices on wich tac is the more suited for my team? The vortex one or the eclipse the surpernova or an other one?
i think that you should have a look at your team first, see if u need buy players, basicly everything u need to know is in the op. tff provide us a wonderful and very good info. good luck mate

Last edited:
hey mate :), i just cant download Eclips V3 in the firts page, can someone reupload for me? :)
many thanks

Watford 3rd season starting a disaster

Hey guys.
im on watford 3rd season. using vortex v1.

1st season started unemployed and got to watford on january.

rank and transfers:View attachment 181363View attachment 181362

2nd season i proposed mid table finish, and got 4th and champions league qualifying.

rank and transfers:View attachment 181361View attachment 181360

3nd season i proposed champions league qualifying. im predicted 7 in the league.
im having a very bad start, even more considering the players i have....
depay and martial simply keep missing chance after chance.. i dont get it!!

results until now, squad, tactic and transfers:View attachment 181359View attachment 181358View attachment 181357View attachment 181356View attachment 181355

Do you guys have any advice??? or you think this is just because of the players being new at the club??

thanks for the help.

Back