Morris, there are lot of myths about that and you might hear stories that if you buy more than 2-3 players in season then sky will fall down but all that is just a myth...

The only what happen when you buy a new player is the tactic's familiarity drops slightly for every new sings player and the team cohesion also slightly drops but it's easily possible to bring the tactic’s familiarity and the team cohesion to the maximum level during the pre-season.

Just put the tactic into 3 slots and play about 7-10 friendly matches against weaker teams to guaranty big wins and that's all. Also, don't forget to set the match preparation to "Match Tactics" and the general training to "Team Cohesion" to speed up that process.

Here's my 1st season in EPL with Bristol City after promotion from Sky Bet Championship, I brought 15 new players to the club during the summer transfer window! Only just think 15 new players!

transfer_B.png

And here's how the table looks after 14 rounds

table_B.png

I'm using Instant Result + Eclipse V3 and if I used Vortex V4 and normaly played matches then the result might be even better...

TFF, I know where to check the tactic familiarity level but where can I check the team cohesion level? I'd appreciated if you could help me to find it!

Thanks!

TFF, I know where to check the tactic familiarity level but where can I check the team cohesion level? I'd appreciated if you could help me to find it!

Thanks!

Tactics ---> Analysis ---> Team Talk Feedback

If it says that "...players have developed a strong understanding..." or "players are ready to die for each other" then you shouldn't worry about your team cohesion because it's at very high level.

teamch.png

teamch2.png

If you don't have the best world players in your team already then you should always try to spend your transfer budged to improve your team.

Also, you should always try to get maximum possible from your transfer budged. For example, if you look at my transfers during the summer transfer window you'll see than I bought players for total value about 73M but I only was given 35M transfer budget and I was able to buy players for that much because when I was making the transfers I didn't pay all the transfer value upfront and I paid only 25% of the transfer value upfront and the rest of the transfer values I choose to pay over 48 months, AI team almost always agree to these conditions so you always should use this advantage because it allows you to improve your team much faster, about 4-5 times faster than if you paid all transfer value immediately.

Last edited:
Hey TFF. the filters on th OP are different from the one that you can download.

I've been invisible for 7 seasons in a network game with my mates... but now im starting to get inconstant results. :-( Been using the newest tactics with man marking always. But people are talking about this eclipse.. maybe i should switch to that?

Last edited:
This may be a stupid question....but how do I teach a player PPM 'plays one two's'? I can't see that option under passing training?

Back