I've update the filters and the recommended attributes at the OP.

Hey man, sorry to nitpick but they are still some big differences between OP and filters, for example strikers needing 15 finishing in OP and 13 in filters.

I can highlight all the differences for you if you want.

I appreciate your work, thanks.

Hey guys.
im on watford 3rd season. using vortex v1.

1st season started unemployed and got to watford on january.

rank and transfers:View attachment 1019262View attachment 1019263

2nd season i proposed mid table finish, and got 4th and champions league qualifying.

rank and transfers:View attachment 1019264View attachment 1019265

3nd season i proposed champions league qualifying. im predicted 7 in the league.
im having a very bad start, even more considering the players i have....
depay and martial simply keep missing chance after chance.. i dont get it!!

results until now, squad, tactic and transfers:View attachment 1019266View attachment 1019267View attachment 1019268View attachment 1019269View attachment 1019270

Do you guys have any advice??? or you think this is just because of the players being new at the club??

thanks for the help.

hey there again!

someone has some more advice??

any teamtalk tips?

Dude, there's nothing complicated about the team talks and and there are usually just few options that give a positive reaction of your players and it really isn't hard to find them and if you don't want to bother with it just leave it to your assistant manager. ;)

Hey man, sorry to nitpick but they are still some big differences between OP and filters, for example strikers needing 15 finishing in OP and 13 in filters.

I can highlight all the differences for you if you want.

I appreciate your work, thanks.

You shouldn't pay any attention to the value of the specific attribute and few days ago I made a post where explained why, if you want you can search for that post.

BUT you should pay attention to the balance between attributes.

There are 400+ leagues in the game and for every league you need different CA players to do dominate that league.

For example, it's possible to dominate in some league with a team that consists only of 110 CA players but in other league you need to have a team that consists of 130 CA players to dominate in it and some leagues require to have a team that consists of 170 CA players to dominate in them.

I just want to remind that CA(Current Ability) is nothing more than an amount of point that players have to spend on their attribute and that's all.

Every additional point to "Passing" attribute increases the chance that the player will make an accurate pass.

Every additional point to "Finishing" attribute increases the chance that the player will score when he has a scoring chance.

Every additional point to "Strength" attribute increases the chance that the player will win 50/50 challenge.

Every additional point to "Acceleration and Pace" attributes increases the chance that the player will be faster than his opponent.

And so on...

Here's how the media prediction looks in the 1st season in Sky Bet Championship, we see that Hull has the 1st media prediction and Preston has the 24th media prediction:

sky_bet_med_pred.png

Now if we look at the CA of Hull's players then we will see that the team consists of 140 - 120 CA players that mean if you have a team that consists of 135 - 140 CA players in Sky Bet Championship then you have the strongest team in the league and you should easily dominate this league so if you manage a team in this league and you want to dominate this league then your team should consist of 135 - 140 CA players:

Hull_CA.png

Now if we look at the CA of Preston's players then will see that the team consists of 120 - 100 CA players that mean if you have a team that consists of 110 CA players in Sky Bet Championship then you have the weakest team in the league and all other teams in the league have advantage over you because they have stronger teams and any result above the last place would be already a good result for your team:

Preston_CA.png

Here's how the media prediction looks in the 1st season in English Premier League, we see that Chelsea has the 1st media prediction and Bournemouth has the 20th media prediction:

EPL_med_pred.png

Now if we look at the CA of Chelsea's players then we will see that the team consists of 175 - 145 CA players that mean if you have a team that consists of 165 - 175 CA players in English Premier League then you have the strongest team in the league and you should easily dominate this league so if you manage a team in this league and you want to dominate this league then your team should consist of 165 - 175 CA players:

Chelsea_CA.png

Now if we look at the CA of Bournemouth's players then will see that the team consists of 138 - 120 CA players that mean if you have a team that consists of 125 CA players in English Premier League then you have the weakest team in the league and all other teams in the league have advantage over you because they have stronger teams and any result above the last place would be already a good result for your team:

Bournemoth_CA.png

As you can see every league requires a specific level of attributes and this level will be different for every league so you have to tweak the filters to suite the league and the club you play but you should always try to keep the balance between attributes this mean if you struggle to find players for some position by using filters and you are going to reduce the attributes then you should start to reduce all mental and technical attributes by 1 point at once and not to repeatedly reduce only one specific attribute and don't reduce other.

And that's why when I make filters or recommend attributers I don't pay too much attention to the level of attributes because it's really isn't important and should be tweaked by everyone but I pay a serious attention to the balance between the attributes and it's the only thing I care about and you should try to keep it.

Last edited:
You shouldn't pay any attention to the value of the specific attribute and few days ago I made a post where explained why, if you want you can search for that post.

BUT you should pay attention to the balance between attributes.
(...)

Thanks for the lenghty response mate i appreciate it and i understand what you say. The balance of attribute is very much my concern for example :

- What is more important for a striker in this formation, finishing or first touch ? Filters say first Touch, OP says finishing. Is passing more important than dribbling ? OP says yes, filter says they're equally important.
- Is concentration an important stat for a DM ? OP doesn't mention it, the filter do.

I understand you might not concern yourself with this since they are such small details, so feel free to tell me to **** off :D If you do i can PM you the "incoherences" of balance of attributes.

Thanks for the lenghty response mate i appreciate it and i understand what you say. The balance of attribute is very much my concern for example :

- What is more important for a striker in this formation, finishing or first touch ? Filters say first Touch, OP says finishing. Is passing more important than dribbling ? OP says yes, filter says they're equally important.
- Is concentration an important stat for a DM ? OP doesn't mention it, the filter do.

I understand you might not concern yourself with this since they are such small details, so feel free to tell me to **** off :D If you do i can PM you the "incoherences" of balance of attributes.

It'd be nice to have exact the same filters as OP :)

I use the SuperNova Waste Time tactic and it works flawlessly!
I use it too, but I many times I conceded 2 or even 3 goals using it and that's why usually I just use Vortex V4 no matter what (sometimes I switched Mentality to counter-attack)

There might be some small difference between the filters and the recommend attributes and for example, if you see that there's "Concentration" attribute in the filters for DM position but it's absent in the recommended attribute at the OP for DM position then to be safe just follow the filters in such case.

If you see that there's only 1 point difference between some attributes then it means that these attributes have almost equal importance and that's why you might see that these attributes are equal in the filters and only 1 point difference in the recommended attributes at the OP because I consider 1 point difference as isn't sufficient at all.

You can say that one attribute has more importance than other attribute only if you see 3-4 points between them and if you seen only 1 point difference then consider such attributes as equal important. :)

There might be some small difference between the filters and the recommend attributes and for example, if you see that there's "Concentration" attribute in the filters for DM position but it's absent in the recommended attribute at the OP for DM position then to be safe just follow the filters in such case.

If you see that there's only 1 point difference between some attributes then it means that these attributes have almost equal importance and that's why you might see that these attributes are equal in the filters and only 1 point difference in the recommended attributes at the OP because I consider 1 point difference as isn't sufficient at all.

You can say that one attribute has more importance than other attribute only if you see 3-4 points between them and if you seen only 1 point difference then consider such attributes as equal important. :)

I see thanks for the clarification !

you do i can PM you the "incoherences" of balance of attributes.

Damdamdeo, if you find a really sufficient difference between the filters and the recommended attributes at the OP then post it here and I'll fix it.

For example, I'm talking about such cases when you see 1 point deference or equal between some attributes in the filters but in the recommended attributes at the OP you see 3-4 points difference between them or vice versa.

Last edited:
the 4th season is about to begin, i have sold bentaleb fot 55 milion$ i am thinking to buy hector bellerin, if i would lamla i can get 65 milon$.

Damdamdeo, if you find a really sufficient difference between the filters and the recommended attributes at the OP then post it here and I'll fix it.

For example, I'm talking about such cases when you see 1 point deference or equal between some attributes in the filters but in the recommended attributes at the OP you see 3-4 points difference between them or vice versa.

No nothing as drastic as this, the only remarquable differences in that range are 2-3 points :

- Finishing for wingers and strikers (and i suppose it's lowered in the filter because it's hard to find)
- Teamwork for FB CM and CF

the 4th season is about to begin, i have sold bentaleb fot 55 milion$ i am thinking to buy hector bellerin, if i would lamla i can get 65 milon$.
He is from the big rivals from Arsenal , i dont no if he would come .
Can you post you're starting 11 first season ?
I just started a spurs save .
Thanks !

He is from the big rivals from Arsenal , i dont no if he would come .
Can you post you're starting 11 first season ?
I just started a spurs save .
Thanks !
only the first season mate? i am was using vortex v1 so eriksen was indise foward

06208-fb5b5035-e6d8-423a-8bdd-cd3a6dab8511.png

Last edited:
Back