hey tff in your opinion, who is better? aymeric laporte or jonathan tah?

hey tff in your opinion, who is better? aymeric laporte or jonathan tah?

I don't know how Jonathan Tah has developed in your save but if we take his default attributers then I would choose America Laborite over him because Jonathan Tam has some important attributes are badly missing, I'm talking about such attributes as Concentration - 9, Determination - 9, Positioning - 12, Work Rate - 9 and Aggression - 10.

bump

Guys, I've added waste time tactics for all versions to the OP.

I don't know how Jonathan Tah has developed in your save but if we take his default attributers then I would choose America Laborite over him because Jonathan Tam has some important attributes are badly missing, I'm talking about such attributes as Concentration - 9, Determination - 9, Positioning - 12, Work Rate - 9 and Aggression - 10.

bump

thanks mate, i will go for laporte, btw if i have a very very good team, do u think i still need the waste time version?

thanks mate, i will go for laporte, btw if i have a very very good team, do u think i still need the waste time version?

I'd say If you play in the final of Champions League vs Barcelona and you lead by 2 goals and there's only 15 minutes left to play then it makes sense to use the waste time tactic. :)

on right side i have sane and zivkovic on the left side i have choupo moiting and meyer. Which of vortex would be best. normal or mirror?

I play Zivkovic on the right as wide midfielder,and i like him there,on the left ,as Ap,have Jony for My Gijon squad,one question,is there a way to set OI once and leave it that way,or i have to do it every game,because i keep forgeting that

Back