Good player

If anybody needs a mid price quality winger, try Rodrigo Bentancur out from Boca. Roughly around £7-12 million but turns into a world class player with the tactics as they are. I bought him for £10 mill but after 3 months he is worth £18 mill, glad I've got a £45 mill buy out clause in his contract.

i always follow tff update, so yes i think vortex v4 is better. for the spurs you to buy a dm and a striker.

These are my transfers
56b8dbf9197f0-Transfers___Transfer_History.png

Try to buy Embolo for the striker role , but he is not intrested .

Looking good .
For Zivkovic , i wait . He is free at the end of the 1 season .
Is Bentaleb suitable for the DM role ?
i play him on the dm role when i wanted to gice a rest to dier. bentaleb was ok for this role. dont forgot to train your players on therir ppm

No nothing as drastic as this, the only remarquable differences in that range are 2-3 points :

- Finishing for wingers and strikers (and i suppose it's lowered in the filter because it's hard to find)
- Teamwork for FB CM and CF

Yup, some attributes in the filters are little bit more off than in the recommended attributes at the OP because I wanted that some world star players such as Paul Pogba, Diego Costa and some other were able to get into the filters. These players had just 1 point off in some attribute and it prevented them to get into the filters but all their other attributers were at such amazing level that it easily outweighs that small issue so I had to reduce some attributes slightly more.

For example, even if Messi slightly don't suite some tactic due to lack some attributes such as Strength or Jumping Reach but despite that you want him for any tactic anyway as attacker because he's got just amazing attacking attributes and set of PPMs that use these amazing attributes so he'll be monstrous in any tactic as attacker... ;)

Heh... In general, almost any 180+ CA player will suite any tactic. :)

Last edited:
hey tff ist fair to say that wonderkid player in the game, can reach the higher ca?

Mate, clarify a little bit what you mean because I'm not sure that I get it right. :)
the highest ca is 200 right? so i maen if i have a player who discribe as a wonderkid, can he reach to 200 ca? or there are other things i should look for?

Do i have to set OI every game?
There is no way to set it once and keep it that way,cuz when i set OI,i won being a smaller side , without OI draw and loss

Last edited:
the highest ca is 200 right? so i maen if i have a player who discribe as a wonderkid, can he reach to 200 ca? or there are other things i should look for?

Every player has CA and PA

CA (Current Ability) – it's an amount of points that player has to spend on his attributes at the current moment.

PA (Potential Ability) – it's the maximum amount of points that player can have if he reaches his PA someday.

A player never can't have CA more than PA.

PA can't be more than 200.

There's no guaranty that some player will reach his PA.

Will some player reach his PA or not depends on many factors such as his age, the level of the hidden attributes Professional and Ambition, the level of league he plays and the amount of matches he plays and some other factors.

Do i have to set OI every game?
There is no way to set it once and keep it that way,cuz when i set OI,i won being a smaller side , without OI draw and loss

If you play the full then you can set the OI only once at the tactic menu if you play FM Touch mode then you have to set the OI before every match.

Last edited:

He wont reach 200CA,that would be a perfect player,idk Messis CA but its 185 or so

RB Leipzig: Fourth season - it's time for the CL-trophy!

Half a season is played mates and I don't know why this happens always at the beggining of an new season - but it seems to be a problem in my saves, that I'm "struggling" ..

Maybe you think I'm crazy, because I'm talking about "struggling" in this case, but I played many seasons of FM16 and it's absolutely curious. The first 10 games are always like fighting (no pre-season included!) - and yes I've tested this with weaker teams and top teams as well. It doesn't depend on CA/PA or something like this - it happens always.

I already used FMRTE to start the second or third season with 100% of team cohesion and tactical familarity and something like this but it doesn't change anything.

It's always the same story and after that 10 or maybe 15 games (no pre-season included, because it doesn't change anything as well) my squad seems to be "healed". Another important point: It has absolutely nothing to do with buying new players or selling many players... It's very difficult ... I don't have any solution so far.

View attachment 181201

View attachment 181200

He can only reach 200 CA if his PA is 200, just because he is described as a wonder kid its unlikely his PA is as high as 200. PA is a fixed value for each player with 200 being the highest possible.

Back