How i make the specific man marking ?

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk

Post No. 3702 refers.

Won all 38?!? Oh come on!!! That will NEVER happen in real life .... I repeat, NEVER! It's literally IMPOSSIBLE!

Oh well, that's how realistic FM16 is!

Post No. 3702 refers.

Won all 38?!? Oh come on!!! That will NEVER happen in real life .... I repeat, NEVER! It's literally IMPOSSIBLE!

Oh well, that's how realistic FM16 is!

I don't see how is that even possible in FM16 without a single draw.

Come on tzahy, you want me to believe that you NEVER quit & restarted to win all 38 games?! It can never happen in real life ... when it happens I will commit suicide! But I'm sure it will never happen so!
did i ask u to believe me? that we i said that its good we have diferent opinion. btw u can try tff tactic, see how its work for. just follow the op.

did i ask u to believe me? that we i said that its good we have diferent opinion. btw u can try tff tactic, see how its work for. just follow the op.

I am trying the Vortex with Dortmund in fact.

Won 4-0 vs Schalke (Home)
Drew 0-0 vs B. Munich in German Cup (Away) & lost on Penalties
Drew 2-2 vs FC Koln (Away)
Drew 1-1 vs Juventus (Home) in Champions League
Won 4-1 vs Hoffenheim (Home)

Do you see the difference? Mind you, I'm not saying it's not a good tactic. Far from it. Will keep testing it of course but I'm still not convinced & I'm absolutely sure I will not win all league games!

Hey tzahy games going well I see keep the good work !! But want some advice on what to do with youngsters I play them every couple of games for 20 mins or start in cup games against weaker oppo because they obviously don't have required attributes so would like to know what you do

I am trying the Vortex with Dortmund in fact.

Won 4-0 vs Schalke (Home)
Drew 0-0 vs B. Munich in German Cup (Away) & lost on Penalties
Drew 2-2 vs FC Koln (Away)
Drew 1-1 vs Juventus (Home) in Champions League
Won 4-1 vs Hoffenheim (Home)

Do you see the difference? Mind you, I'm not saying it's not a good tactic. Far from it. Will keep testing it of course but I'm still not convinced & I'm absolutely sure I will not win all league games!
did u buy anyone?

Hey tzahy games going well I see keep the good work !! But want some advice on what to do with youngsters I play them every couple of games for 20 mins or start in cup games against weaker oppo because they obviously don't have required attributes so would like to know what you do
thanks man, about the youngers players, i give them on loan. but i dicide to keep them i will gice them 20 min maybe more, i always ask my senior players to be like the mentor for the young players, and sometimes i take my risk and paly with them the whole game

View attachment 181051
I finished first season with Saint-Etienne (prediction - 6th). I bought Eric Mathoho and Juan Cazares in summer and Lucas Villarruel, Yoann Gourcuff and Nicolaj Thomsen in winter. I finished at second place in Ligue 1. In Europa League, I won group stage with Liverpool, Ajax and Rapid Vienna. Later, i beat Villarreal, Schalke and Basel. In semi-final, I lost against Roma (2-2 aggregate). In French Cup, I was eliminated by PSG in quarter-final and in Coupe de la Ligue i lost against Bastia in 4th round. I believe that next season will be even better. ;)

thanks man, about the youngers players, i give them on loan. but i dicide to keep them i will gice them 20 min maybe more, i always ask my senior players to be like the mentor for the young players, and sometimes i take my risk and paly with them the whole game
do you wait till their attributes are at the level tff recommends before making them permanent 1st teamers

do you wait till their attributes are at the level tff recommends before making them permanent 1st teamers
yes i do, but sometimes players get injured, so i have to play with the younger players

haha i have a transfer buget of 121 milion$ i can get 70 $ buy seling lamla, and i dont know who to buy

Come on tzahy, you want me to believe that you NEVER quit & restarted to win all 38 games?! It can never happen in real life ... when it happens I will commit suicide! But I'm sure it will never happen so!

I see what you did there...

I've played with this tactic all lower league so far

FC Cape Town, South African 2nd Division predicted 11th and won the league first try comfortably

Then took me another two years to become a dominating force in South Africa, so its not completely unbelievable for the tactic to be as strong as tzahys Tottenham save if he has the right players with the preffered moves all trained

Currently managing Montreal Impact in the same save, and I took them from finishing 20th when I first joined, to winning the League twice

I see what you did there...

I've played with this tactic all lower league so far

FC Cape Town, South African 2nd Division predicted 11th and won the league first try comfortably

Then took me another two years to become a dominating force in South Africa, so its not completely unbelievable for the tactic to be as strong as tzahys Tottenham save if he has the right players with the preffered moves all trained

Currently managing Montreal Impact in the same save, and I took them from finishing 20th when I first joined, to winning the League twice
all my players knows their ppm which make the tactic even better

Back