Guys, eventually F9 won over SS so I updated Strom tactic and changed SS to F9 with tweaked PIs.

Also, I've updated the filters, PPMs, the training and so on to suite the new version

*** STORM V2 ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF STORM V2

Strom_V2_Barca.png
Strom_V2_real_Fix.png

There are some changes in TIs, PIs and the set pieces. Heh, you might say that Strom V2 is an improved version of Supernova tactic. ;)

Now with F9 you need the same PPMs as for DLF. ;)
ur great m8

this tactic reminds me the old one with Wide / but this dont take a lot cards and reds :P but have more shoots

Ha, so we've basically done a full circle since this Storm v2 tactic looks pretty much like Super Nova. I know they're not the same, but there are A LOT of similarities.

It just goes to show that Super Nova (or its foundation, at least) has been the best tactic all along. Good job, TFF, and keep it up. :)

Hello, does anyone have PPMs for Supernova tactic, please?
There are some different roles now, so I don't know if they're the same and Supernova works best for me.

Ehhh.... guys, I'm still not sure about the 2 WM ( A ) for Storm tactic because I'm at the middle of testing and IF ( S ) + WM ( A ) show better performance... I'll test more and if it keeps going like that then I'll update Storm tactic and make IF ( S ) + WM ( A ) the same configuration as in Vortex.

AP ( S ) + WM ( A ) was a bad call for Eclipse but IF ( S ) + WM ( A ) looks better than WM ( A ) + WM ( A ).

The attacking build-up play looks more stable with IF ( S ) + WM ( A ).

hey tff, when you are making your tactic, do u have any team that you base on?

@TotalFootballFan9 can you make a 433 (451) tactic please? If you already have, which one was it? Thanks!

Why did you remove "Cut inside from both flanks" or "Cut inside from left/right flank" from the PPM of the wingers?

Back