First season
56bb679670808-Barclays_Premier_League__Overview_Profile.png

Top performers
56bb67b18166d-Gabriel__Overview_Profile-2.png

56bb67c2df3e8-Nathan_Redmond__Overview_Profile.png

which facepack and skin u using mate?

Ehhh.... guys, I'm still not sure about the 2 WM ( A ) for Storm tactic because I'm at the middle of testing and IF ( S ) + WM ( A ) show better performance... I'll test more and if it keeps going like that then I'll update Storm tactic and make IF ( S ) + WM ( A ) the same configuration as in Vortex.

AP ( S ) + WM ( A ) was a bad call for Eclipse but IF ( S ) + WM ( A ) looks better than WM ( A ) + WM ( A ).

The attacking build-up play looks more stable with IF ( S ) + WM ( A ).

ok m8 we are waiting for it :)

Guys, soon I'll remove Vortex and Storm tactic from the OP and update it to siute a new tactic that I'll upload so if you want you can save some info for Vortex and Strorm tactics.

Guys, soon I'll remove Vortex and Storm tactic from the OP and update it to siute a new tactic that I'll upload so if you want you can save some info for Vortex and Strorm tactics.
something better then vortex? wow that should be special.

You have here a nice piece of work, the only thing bad about the tactic is the number of fouls and yellow cards that are a bit unrealistic.

The same formation as vortex ? I go to start my second season with Norwich City , so its time for some transfers .

I'm just about to start A new save in Germany don't want to do anything with my squad or game until this comes out and then have to re-edit things. :'(

I'm updating the OP to suite the new tactic

*** VOLCANO ***

ML should be right footed in the normal version.

MR should be right left footed in the mirror version.

ML/AMC/AMCR positions should take the corners.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF VOLCANO V1

DOWNLOAD MIRROR VERSION OF THE TACTIC -->TFF VOLCANO (MIRROR) V1

Volcano_Barca_V1.png
Volcano_Real_V1.png

Last edited:
TFF r u sure it is better then Vortex v4? I'd have to change some players in my team

the same OI's ?

Yes.

TFF r u sure it is better then Vortex v4? I'd have to change some players in my team

Yes, it's better.

bump
I'm updating the OP to suite the new tactic

*** VOLCANO ***

ML should be right footed in the normal version.

MR should be right left footed in the mirror version.

ML/AMC/AMCR positions should take the corners.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF VOLCANO V1

DOWNLOAD MIRROR VERSION OF THE TACTIC -->TFF VOLCANO (MIRROR) V1

Volcano_Barca_V1.png
Volcano_Real_V1.png

Back