Guys, I'm very unhappy about the performance of Eclipse tactic... :'( more I test more I see that Vortex is much stronger...

I've almost finished testing some good tweak for Eclipse tactic and probably, I'll upload it today...

Guys, I'm very unhappy about the performance of Eclipse tactic... :'( more I test more I see that Vortex is much stronger...

I've almost finished testing some good tweak for Eclipse tactic and probably, I'll upload it today...
thanks mate keep up the wonderful work

I think Vortex is muuuch better. Even considering defence I see that I concede less goals using Virtex with man marking

View attachment 1019679View attachment 1019681View attachment 1019683View attachment 1019685View attachment 1019686View attachment 1019681

Hi ttf could I just say I really enjoy your tactics above is a hybrid of your supernova I also took various parts and tips from your other tactics and mixed it would some ideas of my own also and I do now think I have come up with a well rounded devastatingsupernova pardon the the pun anyway If possible I would like to send it to you to see what you think

many thanks again ttf you my friend are a legend
upload it pal lets all have a look after all we all have the same goal

TFF, any ETA? When will it be released? ;)

Thanks!

Looking forward to this (H)

View attachment 180871View attachment 180870View attachment 180869View attachment 180868

So , the season is over.I've finished first with the best goal difference in the league + record points.I won Carling Cup and Europa League. The game with MCI was so ... rrr , till 65 min they had only 1 shot and I had like 12 .. then something happend and the players just stopped to play..and that was the result.Personally I consider the win against Juventus as the biggest success.Will see how it will go in the next season.
All the credits goes to TFF for this amazing tactic.Thank you very much :) Keep up the incredible job.

View attachment 180867

The Great Exodus of Derby County. So far I'm 6 wins, 3 draws, but only about 1-0 etc or 1-1 0-0. Admitadly it's pretty much a whole new team so they need to gel some, hopefully it'll happen soon :D

guys i will upload it to test if ttf says its ok cos so many hijack others threads and tactics etc and people like ttf do all or most of the groundwork and allot of it is trial and error with various roles players etc but worth it when it comes off in a tactic guys like ttf deserve so much praise and us to be grateful not the guys who come on and say oh devastators rubish and novas great yes parts of devastator are great parts were lacking and so on with nova parts didnt work for me in each but the main thing is you work with your team or how you enviasge certain roles and players. Ive always found tactic whoevers tactic you may use are bases of tactics for example I see in the tactic that mcs or mrl were more risky passes but the positions were short passing where I would think this is counter productive so I have changed them positions to direct passing someone else may not like and want to do that as they could have someone like Iasco james or busquetes etc some real good passer and would not like them to be long balling however I find that its working better I have more Ideas in my mind of things but the main thing I warn and say use the tactic as a base tweak were you find weakness if any, and refine dont be like the other keyboard warriors that dismiss other peoples work cos I know if ttf or whoever didnt do the hard work I woudnt have the patience or time to play it stay good great work ttf

06209-e80de602-7c42-42ef-9a3a-3c35d346fa2e.png

Guys, tomorrow I'll add more info about this tactic but for now you can try it, it'll be successor of Eclipse tactic.

Please notice it's strikerless. I also liked how it performed with F9 instead of SS but with SS it performed slightly better so I haven't made final decision about it yet and tomorrow I'll test more to be sure.

*** STORM ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF STORM V1

Strom_V1.png

Last edited:
Back