Btw, I also liked how it performed with F9 instead of SS but with SS it performed slightly better so I haven't made final decision about it yet and tomorrow I'll test more to be sure.

Last edited:
Sorry to sound thick....

I am using Vortex v4 and am moving the left striker to man mark the right midfielder - is this right, it seems more natural the right striker should drop?

is there any sip. man marking?

No, there's no any man marking for Storm tactic.

Hey TFF,in the first page it is written "Strom"

Fixed. ;)

ECLIPSE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

A NEW TACTIC STORM HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

*** STORM ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF STORM V1

Strom_V1.png

Last edited:
hey tff, how long is for the other teams to learn this tactic, or any other tactic?

The OP has been updated to suite the new tactic.

what about ML and MR positions foot side?

I've updated the OP to suite the new tactic so all necessary information can be found there.

The only what's left is lists of recommended players but I'll do it tomorrow.

hey tff, how long is for the other teams to learn this tactic, or any other tactic?

What do you mean, mate?

The OP has been updated to suite the new tactic.

I've updated the OP to suite the new tactic so all necessary information can be found there.

The only what's left is lists of recommended players but I'll do it tomorrow.

What do you mean, mate?
i mean if i am using the same tactic for 4 seasons, i am doing great, but how fast the other teams will know how u play and maybe change their formation?

i mean if i am using the same tactic for 4 seasons, i am doing great, but how fast the other teams will know how u play and maybe change their formation?

there's no such thing in the game and it's another myth... don't pay attention to it.

AI teams react at you according your reputation if it changes then they also change their approach against you.

Last edited:
TFF what is the diference between Storm and Supernova v3 balanced? SS instead of F9 only?

I love the ECLIPSE man, amazing start with Derby for me. (I ******* beat L'pool away)
View attachment 180813

Will continue to use this one for sure, just please can you tell me the Individual training instructions for eclipse. Can't find them in the OP.

I'm having success with these tactics in my Bradford save (unbeaten in 22 League One games so far), but I'm noticing more and more that teams are starting to pack the middle against me by playing 3 in central mid and playing a pair of wing backs. Is there something I can do to counteract that?

Also, I'm noticing a lot of fouling. Excessive at times, around 15+ fouls per game, even in games we dominate. I'm tempted to try the stay on feet OI to try and bring fouls down, but I'm afraid to mess with something that is getting us wins.

Other than those two concerns, you've got some really good stuff here. Keep it up. :D

Tactics Used: Supernova (Home & a slightly tweaked version away), Eclipse (When I feel the need to switch it up), Storm (Another tactic used to switch things up and try to keep teams honest)

Last edited:
our DLP knew come deep get the ball . now a new tactic came SS go forwards when is possible :P thats sick :XP

Guys, eventually F9 won over SS so I updated Strom tactic and changed SS to F9 with tweaked PIs.

Also, I've updated the filters, PPMs, the training and so on to suite the new version

*** STORM V2 ***

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF STORM V2

Strom_V2_Barca.png
Strom_V2_real_Fix.png

TFF what is the diference between Storm and Supernova v3 balanced? SS instead of F9 only?

There are some changes in TIs, PIs and the set pieces. Heh, you might say that Strom V2 is an improved version of Supernova tactic. ;)

our DLP knew come deep get the ball . now a new tactic came SS go forwards when is possible :P thats sick :XP

Now with F9 you need the same PPMs as for DLF. ;)

If anybody needs a mid price quality winger, try Rodrigo Bentancur out from Boca. Roughly around £7-12 million but turns into a world class player with the tactics as they are. I bought him for £10 mill but after 3 months he is worth £18 mill, glad I've got a £45 mill buy out clause in his contract.
where do you play im? what tactic you using?

hey ttf good to see you have a new tactic up ill try nd test later Im sure it will be great again I was trying to pm you to ask your opinion on My amalgamation of your tactics to be honest it looks like your new one now well with the exception of the f9 anyhow if you could take a look Id be greatful also Ive been having more luck in training cms and dms in rpm and focus tackling on dms if tackling poor as it seems to improve the physicality also have been traing wmidfielders as wplaymakers and strikers as compleat fowards cos seems to be better physically just wanted to see why you prefer the other training methods thanks again keep up the good work

Back