Cheers TFF tweaked it to 4-2-3-1 because I love that formation but working well

Its really frustrating that there is so many tactics. although i think i will stick with supernova. most balanced for me. what are people using. i like to use the latest but none have impressed as much as the 4141. volcano the opposition is having far to many ccc

Super nova is by far the most balanced so far. I don't understand why people even tried switching to newer tactics if super nova worked. I'd understand if super nova didn't work for you, but since it did, there was no reason whatsoever to make a switch.

It seems people have unrealistic expectations that someone will make an engine breaking tactic. It's not happening this year, lads.

Super nova is by far the most balanced so far. I don't understand why people even tried switching to newer tactics if super nova worked. I'd understand if super nova didn't work for you, but since it did, there was no reason whatsoever to make a switch.

It seems people have unrealistic expectations that someone will make an engine breaking tactic. It's not happening this year, lads.

Its the temptation. but i have learnt my lesson. im supernova all the way. now i cant find the ****** filters i have switched back

haha. first game back with supernova and im fined for not controlling players. ive missed my weekly fines

guys, could you post the link to supernova and short summary of instructions if they're different form OP?
thkx in advance

v2 or v3?

Back