Guys, I just want to give you a heads up that I'm not 100% happy with the new tactic and I see that its performance isn't where I want it to be and I'm working to improve it.

Here's some story about the new tactic... recently, I found some good amount of tactical elements that worked awesome under the current ME and the new tactic was attempt to bring those tactical elements but as I said I don't find that it's 100% successful and I already have few tweaks to improve it.

I see a big potential in the new approach under current ME and it just requires some time for me to polish it. As I said I already have few tweak that give a very solid performance boost.;)

P.S. as I said I know the new tactic might be very frustrating under some circumstances and I'm working to improve it. ;)

Thank you. We love you, you know that right? I am currently using Storm V1 (only made the SS into F9) with France and Kayserispor, can score 10+ to weak teams, 3-4 against similar level teams, and can challenge big teams also, last season I lost to Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe in league, lost the cup at finals with a stupid red card, and lost to Leverkusen just because they are just one upper level than me.

Thank you <3

Hello, First you are doing really great job. But very frustating thing is, we have no history of your tactic. :(
Still thanks & keep doing !

Is this the best tactic around right now? Neymar/CR7 as wide midfielders ??? Rakitic/Modric as BBM`s ???
The tactic setup looks "complicated"

Has anyone tryed this tactic with Man United?

I guess it would work with Rooney as SS and Mata as AM + Depay as the WM.

Ill give this a try and get back..

Last edited:
The last tactic would work well with Galatasaray with Burak, Schneider, and Podolski ;)

I'm currently using Storm tactic, would it work if i changed the striker role to advanced forward from DLF cos my current strikers don't suit that role?

Guys, I just want to give you a heads up that I'm not 100% happy with the new tactic and I see that its performance isn't where I want it to be and I'm working to improve it.

Here's some story about the new tactic... recently, I found some good amount of tactical elements that worked awesome under the current ME and the new tactic was attempt to bring those tactical elements but as I said I don't find that it's 100% successful and I already have few tweaks to improve it.

I see a big potential in the new approach under current ME and it just requires some time for me to polish it. As I said I already have few tweak that give a very solid performance boost.;)

P.S. as I said I know the new tactic might be very frustrating under some circumstances and I'm working to improve it. ;)

TFF, any ETA in the tweaks? ;)

ACTUALLY I THINK THIS VOLCANO V1 IS A GOOD TACTIC

WHAT DOES VOLCANO V1 TACTIC DOES IS

View attachment 180434

THANKS TFF AGAIN

Volcano is far not good compare to ur last 2 tactics, especially defense.

I have been using storm for Kayserispor and France,

With Kayserispor I'm leading club at cup, at league, and at UEFA cup. Won against OM at UEFA cup too, also defeated Real Madrid at friendlies.

With France, it has been 14 competitive matches, 1 draw and 13 wins, only conceded one goal against Serbia, and we tied 1-1.

I am very pleased with Storm V1 (F9 at forward tho).

Volcano is far not good compare to ur last 2 tactics, especially defense.

Heh... to say honestly, I don't happy about all tactics that I posted for FM16 not only about the last one... :) none of them performs at the level I wanted to.

I made some serious improvements to my testing system and the way how I test tactics so I really hope that it'll finally help to find the most efficient approach to play.

Jesus this guy's tactics are wizardry. I took over brighton in 2016 who had just gotten promoted to the premier league and were rooted to the bottom of the league with 3 defeats in 3. The latest defeat was my doing. I decide to plug and play Volcano. Clicked quick pick for my assistant to choose the team. Went on holiday indefinitely while i went to take a shower advising the assistant to use the tactic but left him leeway to pick the team. 3 league games later and i am in 13th place with this latest result.View attachment 180405

Funny thing is it wasn't even a lucky FM score, City got outplayed by a bunch of rubbish championship level players

Last edited:
Back